[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

That is absoulutley awesome so will all there be a seperate tracking beacon to attach to ships and rovers or will it be built in

It tracks any vessel you target. If there is a call for actually displaying more than one vessel, I could in theory make it do that - but is there really?

Just tried the ANGARA pack, found the booster, unstable and way underpowered, the Soyuz U is a lot better. Which is a shame as I realky like the PPTS, and the look of the boosters

Edited by Cdodders

Just tried the ANGARA pack, found the booster, unstable and way underpowered, the Soyuz U is a lot better. Which is a shame as I realky like the PPTS, and the look of the boosters

Maybe you should tell this to MrTheBull so that he can improve his mod?

By the way.. When i browse trough your page on spaceport i cant see all uploads on the list on the right.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/author/bobcat/

For example this rover

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/0-18-demv-mk-5-ant/

Why is that?

And another thing - any chance for updated MPSS nautilius pod with Rasta monitors? Its my favourite command capsule ever.

ok i just need this clarification concerning docking ports.....

what passive docking ports are compatible with the Soyuz docking ports because i plan on building a station that will have supply runs by using some Soyuz craft so i just need to make sure....

also i don't want to have to redownload the manual so might as well ask now

Edit: nevermind

Edited by Helix935

Question; this keeps coming up, and I've gone back through the thread 30 pages now and not found an updated answer so... The Mir and Buran won't load again. It's probably the missing arms, but I've done a clean install of KSP, and downloaded the KAS linked on page 1, the Robotic Arms and the Soviet Pack and installed correctly. The GameData folder has "Bobcatind" "KAS" and "Romfarer" subfolders. I've started a game into Sandbox mode so it's not the tech tree locking off the parts. It just doesn't seem to want to load the arms in the latest Kerbal patch and thus blocks off the vehicles that use them. Does anyone know why please?