[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Wow. Amazing stuff, BobCat. :) I love this FSM, it's perhaps the least loved part of MIR. Could you make the nose "endcap" part detachable? I think it was actually white and stuck through the hole in the payload fairing. I don't know if you want to re-make Proton fairings for that, but leaving it as a future option would be really neat.

Also, while browsing Russian Space Web, I found this:

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/iss_node.html

It's a Node Module that Russians want to add to ISS. Looks like MIR node with Kurs antennae to me. That got me thinking, would that be possible to split MIR core into 3 parts? The propulsion module (a rear part with engines and fuel tanks, should end around halfway through the "metal" aft part), the habitat (the middle module) and the node module. I want to split the propulsion module off too, because it has the rear MIR antenna on it, and if it's a separate part, maybe the viewports animation state on habitat would be properly saved.

They should all still work in .23, just without the new stuff in .23

I am using the soviet pack in .23,and there are parts missing for the Buran apparently,considering I cannot load the crafts.

Edited by OrianCEV

When will you get back to work on the An-225?
When will you update your soviet mod and your iss construction mod and your american pack for using by KSP 0.23?

You two do realize that most modders hate ETA requests? Bobcat even stated that he might not ever finish the An-225. You should really cut Bobcat some slack and let him workn at his own pace.

You two do realize that most modders hate ETA requests? Bobcat even stated that he might not ever finish the An-225. You should really cut Bobcat some slack and let him workn at his own pace.

This bears repeating.

RIP thread

has it died?

Why should it be dead? Don't be so pessimistic, this thread has gone through longer droughts and come out alive. And besides, Bobcat is working on the new Soyuz-TMA, and seeing as he has come so far with it, I don't think he'll drop it.

I know it hasn't died forever, but 3 days without a post, just wanted to bump it.

Three days, around a major holiday when people tend to do other things than chain themselves to a computer and work. Chill out.