[WEB APP] KSP Campaign Manager 1.6 (Updated May 2nd)

Just released a small update, had a day off yesterday and was able to get some stuff done before the weekend.

Changes:

• Mission Packs from other users are now displayed below your own packs
  • Click on importable mission packs to see a list of missions they add
  • To use them in your own campaigns, first add them to your pool by clicking on the checkmark
  • Only mission packs in your pack pool can be added to your campaigns
  • Fixed an issue with long mod lists that used to destroy the layout
  • Fixed empty mission packs from showing up for anyone but the author

All your campaigns have been reset to only use your own mission packs (no missions were lost, though). To continue using packs from other users, first add them to your mission pack pool and then edit your campaigns to utilize them again.

Edit: I had crazy much to do this weekend and hardly had any time to work on the website. I don't know if I can get linked missions in until next weekend.

Edited by MaliciousMuffin

• 2 weeks later...

"we're sorry but something went wrong"

:< awwe, I went to start a campaign of my own, it worked, but when i tried adding missions, none would show, request contract didn't work, and returning to campaign selecting gave me that. Deleting campaign did that as well.

:< awwe, I went to start a campaign of my own, it worked, but when i tried adding missions, none would show, request contract didn't work, and returning to campaign selecting gave me that. Deleting campaign did that as well.

I'm making a desktop campaign manager, but it is post-poned until Iridium is fixed.

Fixed all three issues. The problem with creating missions was, that pretty much every field was a required input and there was no feedback if you forgot something.

Now only Name and description are required. The other errors were even more trivial and more boring to explain ;)

Also, the "linked mission" update has been delayed further I'm afraid. I'm quite busy with learning for college right now and hardly have any time for the website at the moment.

I'll try and do some work when I'm on the train this week but I can't guarantee anything...

I'm making a desktop campaign manager, but it is post-poned until Iridium is fixed.

Can't wait to see the results on that!

Fixed all three issues. The problem with creating missions was, that pretty much every field was a required input and there was no feedback if you forgot something.

Now only Name and description are required. The other errors were even more trivial and more boring to explain ;)

Also, the "linked mission" update has been delayed further I'm afraid. I'm quite busy with learning for college right now and hardly have any time for the website at the moment.

I'll try and do some work when I'm on the train this week but I can't guarantee anything...

Oh don't worry too much about it, RL first after all! And things are working to optimal level! Thanks for the fix!

I wonder it this could be integrated with my Mission Pack plugin.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/28863-Plugin-Scenarios-0-19-1-MissionPack-0-83

Your WebApp could create SFS files with "win condition", which are used by my plugin. I could probably add some HTTP request into plugin to send "mission accomplished" info.

• 2 weeks later...

I had all three of these problems, but after the fix, only the "Something went wrong" thing disappeared. I still don't have any missions to pick from, and I can't request a contract because the button does nothing. But this looks really cool.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can't get on the site. It just shows an empty domain up for sale. Was this site shut down?

Well, since everything related to missions, credits, reputation etc. that I ever intended to do with the site is now in the base game and heavily expanded upon with mods, there's no real reason for the website anymore.

It's been shut down several weeks ago.

it might be usefull for multiplayer missions. or just for displaying your campains on a webpage.

Ok, i didn't think of that..

The thing is that the domain is probably already expired and I don't have too much time on my hands right now to get it all back up and running on short notice.

I can try and get to it after christmas, but if anyone feels so inclined, you're free to host it yourself. Getting it on a server might be a bit tricky if you haven't deployed a Ruby on Rails site. If anyone wants to host it but needs some help setting it up, feel free to contact me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.