[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

I have a problem where I cant see Alarm clock now when I am at the space station. I somehow removed it unknowingly. I have tried to uncheck and recheck the box in the options menu, but it does not reappear. Anyone know how to get this back??

thanks,

I have a problem where I cant see Alarm clock now when I am at the space station. I somehow removed it unknowingly. I have tried to uncheck and recheck the box in the options menu, but it does not reappear. Anyone know how to get this back??

thanks,

If you mean that the window is off the screen this can happen when right-clicking in the SC. To get it back on the screen edit the config.xml file and search for the <rect name="WindowPos_SpaceCenter"> node to adjust the position. Alterntively you could just delete the config.xml file, but I'd suggest backing up your config and alarms files before doing that

If you mean that the window is off the screen this can happen when right-clicking in the SC. To get it back on the screen edit the config.xml file and search for the <rect name="WindowPos_SpaceCenter"> node to adjust the position.

Thank you very much, that worked perfect

The only place I see the "Add" button in the alarm clock window is in flight mode. Everywhere else (Tracking and Space Centre) the window doesn't have an add button to let me create new alarms. Is this normal behaviour?

Yep, the TS and SC instances are view only mode as such currently

v2.7.3.0 Now on Spaceport - http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kerbal-alarm-clock-2/

Finally fixed that Auto Man Node settings not saving on the Specifics-2 tab

Sorry it took so long

BTW, I cant edit the title of the thread at the moment to indicate 2.7.3.0 - the forum throws a 500 error

Edited by TriggerAu

Absolutely cannot live without this mod, so many thanks :)

FYI, it seems the forum link in the spaceport "How to use" section is wrong, goes to "Multiple Ship Loading" suggestion thread.

Feature request: an "asteroid proximity alert" would fit right in; i.e. add a warning for a tracked asteroid when it reaches a certain Kerbin proximity threshold.

Yep, the TS and SC instances are view only mode as such currently
Ah. I was convinced that was a bug. It'd be nice to set the transfer alarms while in those views.

Ditto. Wanted it before when the mod for warping in the tracking center came out but now with warping in both the TC and main spaceport view a default feature, it would really help to be able to set timers in these scenes as well.

Super, thank you. Is this the final release of the v2 branch? :)

I Hope So.

Once I get the core stuff done in v3 - save/settings changes and skins then I'll start looking at how to adjust the different scenes and stuff - making alarms in teh TS would seem almost a requirement now that we have asteroids

I'd like to thank you for this very useful mod. It saved my ass so many countless times that its really a must have for me. I also like to highlight one thing i totally love about this: The update notification. I really wish other, more complex mods would alert people in that fashion.

Without further ado and rambling,

Blue skies to you and keep up the great work!

This mod is just plain awesome. Thanks.

I'd like to echo the requests for alarm-setting in the tracking station listed above. The other thing that seems to have gone away in 0.23.5 is having a real-time clock in game. It was really handy to be able to see the real time and set real-world clocks. Now with the kerbin days, it seems not to be around any longer. Any chance of bringing it back?

Sorry if this was posted already.

Just tried installing it on a virgin copy of 0.23 I have just for testing and debugging mods in a sterile environment. Didn't work. Here's my log. Do I need to download a previous version of the mod?

0.23.5 included an update to the Unity DLLs, so most plugins have had to be recompiled even if the source code would be compatible. If you're seeing problems, then you probably need a version that was compiled for 0.23.

Your log shows KAC attempting to access the "Earth days/Kerbin days" setting that was added in 0.23.5. It may just not have backward-compatibility code to support that setting not existing.

0.23.5 included an update to the Unity DLLs, so most plugins have had to be recompiled even if the source code would be compatible. If you're seeing problems, then you probably need a version that was compiled for 0.23.

Your log shows KAC attempting to access the "Earth days/Kerbin days" setting that was added in 0.23.5. It may just not have backward-compatibility code to support that setting not existing.

So which version of KAC should I download, they're not labeled by which version of KSP they were made for.

KSP seems to choose Alarm Clock as its first load on startup. And it hangs on this mod for almost a minute before resuming. Why might that be?

I've noticed that when KSP stalls on startup for a while, it's not on the thing that's written there but on the thing that's loading AFTER it. I'd suggest you look for references to Kerbal Alarm Clock in your log file and then look for a jump in time to see what it says right after that jump.

Could still be KAC but it may not.