[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, long time not seen, but a timewarp decrease changed the orbit - the good ol' bug is there again ...

Could be anything, but older posts (over several years in time) either point to KAC or no solution is found.

It's a station around Kerbin, the 149 km periapsis / 152 km apoapsis / 0.2° inc orbit was changed to 146 / 157 / 1.5 after timewarp ended.

I can move vessel stages around like I want but as soon as it's a space station it always starts to be borked - could it be that a docking port always makes the vessel vulnerable to anything?

Like docking ports are party killers?

Edit:

@TriggerAu When I set the "Checks per sec" to another value like 40 or 100, it always reverts to 10 on scene change.

I try to set up KAC to be smoother in time warp transitions, but it doesn't let me do ...

Edited by Gordon Dry

On 5/4/2018 at 4:13 AM, Gordon Dry said:

Huh, long time not seen, but a timewarp decrease changed the orbit - the good ol' bug is there again ...

Could be anything, but older posts (over several years in time) either point to KAC or no solution is found.

It's a station around Kerbin, the 149 km periapsis / 152 km apoapsis / 0.2° inc orbit was changed to 146 / 157 / 1.5 after timewarp ended.

I can move vessel stages around like I want but as soon as it's a space station it always starts to be borked - could it be that a docking port always makes the vessel vulnerable to anything?

Like docking ports are party killers?

Edit:

@TriggerAu When I set the "Checks per sec" to another value like 40 or 100, it always reverts to 10 on scene change.

I try to set up KAC to be smoother in time warp transitions, but it doesn't let me do ...

Weird to see that one back again - like you say super old

For the checks getting "reset" try stting it in the cfg file directly and ill look at why its not working via the UI in some spare time

3 hours ago, Someone2018 said:

@TriggerAu Any plans to give the most popular KSP mod support for UI scaling? The UI is tiny on a 180 dpi monitor. In practice I have to run 170% scaling, you can imagine the horror of something unscaled.

Funny... I always try to make the UI smaller.....

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

@Tyko see

@TriggerAu

request for all of your mods that can switch the used calendar:

Not using the hardcoded calendar, to make a mod like Kronometer work with it.

Thanks, I thought @TriggerAu was working on it...on page 90 he wrote:

On 3/14/2018 at 3:32 AM, Tyko said:

Thanks very much! Do you intend to incorporate @Sigma88's Kronometer compatibility into the next release of this and TWP? It would sure be appreciated.

Yes I do, have a PR that covers some of the requirements, but need to do some more on it

** SMALL BUG **

I'm using KSP 1.4.3 & have dowloaded alarm clock through CKAN. I have a bunch of other mods installed so let me know if a list or log output is helpful.

Reproduce:

• Set to use Basic Button in alarm settings Settings -> General -> Plugin Styles -> App Button
  • Go to KSC and set icon position Settings -> Visibilty -> Space center -> Icon position
  • Enter VAB and set Icon position Settings -> Visibility -> Editor -> Icon Position
  • Click Switch Editor and enter SPH. Editor icon settings don't seem to work & icon positions are reverted to default for space center & editor.

On 5/30/2018 at 7:41 AM, Tyko said:

Thanks, I thought @TriggerAu was working on it...on page 90 he wrote:

Yes I do, have a PR that covers some of the requirements, but need to do some more on it

I was yeah, but the PR changed the formatting on the alarms time and the UI didnt match any more, so I need to spend some time recoding it. Ive been prioritizing core game work over it though I really want to do this though

20 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

I was yeah, but the PR changed the formatting on the alarms time and the UI didnt match any more, so I need to spend some time recoding it. Ive been prioritizing core game work over it though I really want to do this though

Thanks very much for the update!  :)   I'll keep playing 1.3.1 til this is fixed. No biggie. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2018 at 6:45 PM, Someone2018 said:

@TriggerAu Any plans to give the most popular KSP mod support for UI scaling? The UI is tiny on a 180 dpi monitor. In practice I have to run 170% scaling, you can imagine the horror of something unscaled.

+1

Trying to play  on my new 4k monitor and looks like I need some magnifying glass to read the contents.

And mod doesn't respond to 200% UI scaling in KSP game settings

• 1 month later...

Is there a known issue with transfer window planner? On my install (fresh install of 3.9.1.0 on a fresh install of KSP 1.4.5 64bit, along with KER) right now I'm in Y4 D219, with a transfer window to Dres coming up in 3 days (Y4 D224). I wasn't getting an encounter so I went to the alexmoon page where it shows the optimal window is around Y5D300

https://alexmoon.github.io/ksp/#/Kerbin/71/Dres/100/false/optimalPlaneChange/false/4/200

Any thoughts? Happy to post persistent files etc if needed

Bug report, also in a new issue on Github:

The following sequence causes KAC to be hidden in flight and shown while the UI is hidden:

1. Hit escape to pause the game
  2. Hit F2 to hide the UI
  3. Hit escape

Game will unpause, but the KAC window is hidden.   Now hit F2 to hide the UI, and KAC will appear.  Hitting the toolbar button doesn't do anything.  Repeating the sequence will fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize if this is not the right place to post suggestions, please advise if it is not.

I would like to see the ability to have an alarm set when any craft enters a certain specific biome based on the different levels (i.e. flying low, high, space high, low, etc).

Also an alarm when any craft changes into one of those "levels" (regardless of biome) from another level.

So many time I might have a craft in a polar orbit waiting for a certain hard to reach biome to come into view. Would be nice to just let the game run and be notified when that happens insteda of sitting there time warping watching the biomes go by.

Thanks!