[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

and I assume that Blizzy's toolbar needs updating as well though I haven't tried it in 1.0

Blizzy's Toolbar and everything relying on it is completely broken too. I wish more mod authors migrated to the built in toolbar, it seems much more update resistant.

QUICK FIX

Settings
{
WindowVisible = True
WindowMinimized = False
WindowVisible_SpaceCenter = True
WindowMinimized_SpaceCenter = False
WindowVisible_TrackingStation = False
WindowMinimized_TrackingStation = False
WindowVisible_Editor = False
WindowMinimized_Editor = False

Find the settings folder inside TriggerTech/KerbalAlarmClock or whatever it was named. Change these to True for visible and just leave the menu open for now.

Edited by WolfCoder

Blizzy's Toolbar and everything relying on it is completely broken too. I wish more mod authors migrated to the built in toolbar, it seems much more update resistant.

Oddly, Toolbar seems to work OK for me - at least RCS Build Aid showed up fine in the VAB. Haven't added any other mods that use it yet. RCS Build Aid also showed up just fine in the stock VAB toolbar too.

Its not abandoned, I've had a chance to update the code but have been sort of busy with the 1.0 testing to be able to do much work otherwise. Also the release time of KSP means it happens in the morning here, and I can't upload stuff before release. New version is already tested, will be recompiled against 1.0 binaries and out this evening my time - bout 8 hours from now

If you really need it before then you can try the old version and change the ButtonStyleChosen value in the settings file to be "Basic", this will restore the old style button. The App Launcher code was changed in 1.0 and requires some different logic to work.

Sadly the Forum no longer sends me emails when people post and, but if the test work does need me to hand these off I will do that and not abandon it or any other mods. Rest easy fellow Kerbalnauts

- - - Updated - - -

Hi TriggerAu! I featured your mod in a little video I made!

Nice TinyPirate. love it

I wish more mod authors migrated to the built in toolbar...

Which can't minimize or collapse or split into multiple toolbars. No offense, but you must run light on the mods. The reason more mod authors haven't migrated over (completely, anyways) is because it's just not ready. Example - imagine all those crammed into the stock toolbar, which is already set to Small in the UI options. I'm rather surprised this wasn't addressed at all in 1.0

Which can't minimize or collapse or split into multiple toolbars. No offense, but you must run light on the mods. The reason more mod authors haven't migrated over (completely, anyways) is because it's just not ready. Example - imagine all those crammed into the stock toolbar, which is already set to Small in the UI options. I'm rather surprised this wasn't addressed at all in 1.0

I have about that on the stock toolbar, not an issue for me as it scrolls.

That stockbar is a waste of space that can't even be made translucent. Blek! And scrolling I ain't got time for that as I blast through the contract space in my plane.

I have about that on the stock toolbar, not an issue for me as it scrolls.

Interesting. I've made this argument against stock toolbar support many times in the past and no one's ever bothered to mention it scrolls. Didn't see this listed in the change log so guess it's not a new thing either. I'll have to switch some mods back to the AppLauncher and check this out

Interesting. I've made this argument against stock toolbar support many times in the past and no one's ever bothered to mention it scrolls. Didn't see this listed in the change log so guess it's not a new thing either. I'll have to switch some mods back to the AppLauncher and check this out

Don't feel bad, I never noticed it scrolls either.

Its not that hard to support both in code TBH, same as its not that hard to update your mods on both KS and Curse. Different people enjoy different gameplays/styles/setups, if KSP doesnt help people have variety then nuffin does :)

Here tis...

v3.3.0.0 Now Available - Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from Kerbal Stuff * Once it's approved

• Recompiled for 1.0
  • Code changes for launcher and Armosphere changes
  • Updated KAC Wrapper
  • Fixed Date of Event displaying Date of Alarm (Fixes #126)

You need to update KerbalStuff, with the correct KSP version number. I see that you do have 3.3 up there, but it still says it's an outdated mod

You need to update KerbalStuff, with the correct KSP version number. I see that you do have 3.3 up there, but it still says it's an outdated mod

Spotted that one too, thanks for the heads up. I cant update it at Kerbalstuff due to the number of followers I think. So have uploaded a v3.3.0.1 with the same codebase and looks good now to me

Even if the stock system of smart warp is not that bad, I had some bad surprises boowting timewarp and passing the node so i'm really pleased to see thi mode already up to date! Many thanks... again :)

As we have a stock option to Warp To places, I'd like to turn this mod's version off. I see above that it is possible, but where in the settings menu is the option? Am I just blind?

Edit: I discovered the answer, can confirm, I am blind.

Edited by CalculusWarrior

As we have a stock option to Warp To places, I'd like to turn this mod's version off. I see above that it is possible, but where in the settings menu is the option? Am I just blind?

Edit: I discovered the answer, can confirm, I am blind.

I tried to make the main UI as simple as possible, but it does mean that the settings have lots of screens yeah

My toolbar icon for the alarm clock is missing - not on the stock launcher, and doesn't show in the blizzy toolbar options either.

I think there was an option to change where it was displayed - where is this saved? Wiping out the clock's directory and installing didn't work. I see it in blizzy's toolbar dat as "KerbalAlarmClock.btnToolbarIcon" but, well, nothing.

In the Settings.cfg file you will find a variable called ButtonStyleChosen this can be set to "Basic" to fall back to the original onscreen button, although the latest version should just work with the applauncher by default.

If you can share your log via pastebin or simlar I am happy to look at whats going on there

I've checked the settings and can't find the answer to my question.

When I'm in a scene, and I turn off KAC, go out of the scene, then return, KAC is displayed. I want KAC to remain off when I return to the scene until I click the menu button to turn it on again.

Damn, that sounds like a regression of a previous issue. What you're expecting is certainly how its designed to work. I'll have a look at that one this weekend

Damn, that sounds like a regression of a previous issue. What you're expecting is certainly how its designed to work. I'll have a look at that one this weekend

Yea I am seeing the same problem. Even when I go into the settings and try to disable it from auto opening in things like the VAB.