[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

Disabling the "warpto":

I didnt found it in in-games-options but in the settings.cfg file yes:

WarpToEnabled = True >> WarpToEnabled = False

Thank you

maybe add an option to add a confirm box when "warpto"? (i will re-enabled it with this option, 1 more click but really safer)

Will see what I can do for it Skalou, in the settings you go to specific alarms and you'll see WarpTo Alarms listed i the drop down, thats where all the settings are - for a bunch of stuff

I'm trying to load up a bunch of launch window alarms in advance and all but the most recent get removed anytime I close KSP. I've tried quick saving, entering them in space (initially) and at the space center (thinking they were some how linked to the now dead ships). Am I missing something? Got the latest version. Thoughts?

The buttons are exactly that Unity Buttons. I've always assumed they would only respond to left-mouse, but never actually tested such a fundamental assumption myself. I'll look at what I can do cause I dont want them responding to the secondary button either.

Yeah, I right click stuff all the time in KSP because my mouse is ~14 years old and the left button is overly sensitive. Most menus work ok with that; a few don't.

Seems like WarpTo feature uses only warp multiplier that is max at the moment of WarpTo button being pressed, i.e. if I press WarpTo Mun SOI change from LKO, it'll use 50x warp and won't go above that when ship gains enough altitude to increase warp. Is it working as intended?

v3.2.3.0 Now Available - Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from Kerbal Stuff * Once it's approved

• Changed WarpTo buttons to only respond to left-click (Issue #112)
  • Added Confirmation option to WarpTo Buttons (Issue #111)
  • Fixed bug in Launch Rendezvous code for non Equatorial landing positions (Issue #110)
  • Added Filter to this Vessel option for alarms list (Issue #108)
  • Added Date of Alarm to editing window (Issue #107)
  • Added option to display child windows below main window, not just to the side (Issue #106)

Seems like WarpTo feature uses only warp multiplier that is max at the moment of WarpTo button being pressed, i.e. if I press WarpTo Mun SOI change from LKO, it'll use 50x warp and won't go above that when ship gains enough altitude to increase warp. Is it working as intended?

After a quick look I'm gonna need to add a little bit of thought in before I can do this one, as if things are slowing warp for reasons other than altitude I dont want to be jamming it back up - eg other alarm perhaps... I'll look at it for the next release

and of course I just found a new bug :) Click to delete an alarm while the window is rolled up and you won't get asked to confirm. I'd say just remove the delete button from the rolled up window.

Also, when the alarm window is rolled up and showing the child windows underneath, I get a couple pixels worth of jitter up and down when I place the cursor on/off the buttons of the child window

and of course I just found a new bug :) Click to delete an alarm while the window is rolled up and you won't get asked to confirm. I'd say just remove the delete button from the rolled up window.

Also, when the alarm window is rolled up and showing the child windows underneath, I get a couple pixels worth of jitter up and down when I place the cursor on/off the buttons of the child window

for rolled up, you're talking about when its only showing the next alarm yeah?

correct, sorry if that wasn't clear

Just checking :) Have added them to the issue list and will get em done

- - - Updated - - -

is there no option in settings to disable the warp to buttons in map view?

I really want only the alarm features of this mod.

there sure is - Go to settings, then alarm settings, choose WarpTo from the drop down and it should be the top checkbox from memory.

So, according to the latest Dev Notes, WarpTo is going to be in stock.

Sounds similar yeah. The way I read what Harv wrote is that you'll be able to click somewhere on the orbit (and hopefeully the nodes) and then do the same kind of thing. If I had have known that was coming I could have saved myself some coding time :)

So, I'm having constant crashes, while switching to/from launchpad, vessels, VAB/SPH, recovering etc. I took a glance at the output.log, and Kerbal Alarm Clock seems to be mentioned a lot - I really don't know if it's what's causing this, but could someone more mod-savvy take a look?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxr21f3o4415z6n/AACJr4McdSHRCv82ieeVvhkSa?dl=0

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit: Oh and by the way, a list of installed mods:

Enhanced Navball

HyperEdit

Karbonite

KarbonitePlus

Kerbal Attachment System

KW Rocketry

Mechjeb

Procedural Fairings

Scansat

TacFuelBalancer

Edited by Shawarmakriger

@Shawarmakriger:

You're running out of memory:

DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocationCould not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Trying to allocate: 16777220B with 32 alignment. MemoryLabel: Texture

Allocation happend at: Line:411 in

Memory overview

[ ALLOC_DEFAULT ] used: 348923039B | peak: 0B | reserved: 381811892B

[ ALLOC_GFX ] used: 344872356B | peak: 0B | reserved: 411078054B

[ ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS ] used: 194008B | peak: 0B | reserved: 12582912B

[ ALLOC_TYPETREE ] used: 0B | peak: 0B | reserved: 0B

[ ALLOC_PROFILER ] used: 66852B | peak: 0B | reserved: 4194304B

Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!

Trying to allocate: 16777220B with 32 alignment. MemoryLabel: Texture

Allocation happend at: Line:411 in

Try installing Active Texture Management or reducing the Texture Quality in the Graphics settings.

In general, it's best to post support questions in the Support (modded installs) forum until you can postively narrow it down to one or two mods.

Is anyone else having issues with the KAC toolbar icons not being an option to add to the actual toolbar? I checked the GameData folder and saw that the icons were in there but when I go in game the option to add the button isn't there.

Is anyone else having issues with the KAC toolbar icons not being an option to add to the actual toolbar? I checked the GameData folder and saw that the icons were in there but when I go in game the option to add the button isn't there.

Hi NHawks17, not seen that one myself. Are you ableto provide some more info and maybe some logs - theres some good info in the supports forum on things that are useful to provide

minor request that updating the seconds field also updates the yy;dd:hh:mm:ss fields. Makes it easier to tweak things since when you paste a seconds value (I do this from KSPTOT Mission Architect) it also sets the alarm for exactly that time, and maybe you want to back off a few minutes or whatever. Alternatively I could just use KSPTOT to adjust the seconds value prior to pasting it in KAC, but on the other hand I'd like to keep the KSPTOT value unchanged in case I want to revert or otherwise modify it from its original value

I have a question.

In the old version, there was a settings option to have the Alarm clock automaticly generate alarms for new SOI changes. I loved that setting. But I can't find it in the new version. Am I missing it, or has it been replaced with that + icon?

The setting was great as an automatic 'stop timewarp whenever SOI change happends somewhere'

First off, amazing mod.

Second, while I love the new "Warp To" function, I get very nervous using warps higher than 100x. Would it be possible to put in a max allowable warp setting?

Use Kerbal Alarm Clock for a few more days. Every time a higher time warp screws something up, go into the settings and make an auto-alarm for that thing.

Your nervousness will soon end and you'll instead find yourself banging on the ">" key with fervor.