TriggerAu

[1.6.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.10.0.0 (Dec 31)

Recommended Posts

On 9/29/2016 at 6:37 AM, Scaprod said:

I am really needing this one mod because I am in KSP 1.2 Pre-release and I want to go to Duna, but I don't want to miss the launch window. I have the vehicle in orbit of Kerbin, and I want it to get to Duna at the right time. Currently, I am gonna go to Eve. I am also training myself for things, like Rendezvous and Docking. I REALLY need this updated... Thank you for your time reading this! 

 

Sincerely

-Scaprod 

probably it is  too late to point out (as 1.2PRE beta Alarm Clock is already here (see previous posts) but

and

allow you do most of job (Even without external calculator (new feature for last release).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say that, of all my mods, this is the one I miss the most while playing my 1.2 career. As usual, the simple, powerful, useful and well designed tools are the one you miss the most when you haven't them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2016 at 5:45 PM, bwheatley said:

Until trigger pushes a full update, here is a recompiled version for 1.2. No changes other than a recompile.

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2aixnqszccm3mg6/KerbalAlarmClock.dll?dl=0

So I'm trying this .dll out in tonight's build of 1.2pre (1569). When my vessel loads in the flight scene, clicking the KAC alarm clock icon in the stock app toolbar bring up what appears to be a debug menu for KAC. I can move that debug window around but not make it disappear. It only goes away when you hide the KAC window by clicking on the toolbar icon again. Anyone else see that kind of thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey peeps, I'll get to KAC as soon as i can, but theres just a few other things going on at the moment.

I have no issues with people making forks/recompiles to have a play, but would be super cool if that stuff could be moved to its own thread so I can see what is related to KAC in here and be able to more quickly keep up when I stop in.

Hope that reads OK, am super happy people find it useful and want to get at it as soon as they can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

am super happy people find it useful

You mean still find it useful. Of course we do!! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

am super happy people find it useful

 

13 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

You mean still find it useful.

You mean find it necessary.

(Just for clarity, this is not bugging TriggerAu to release a 1.2 version. It's lauding the mod's utility and that is all. Take all the time you need, I suspect you're rather busy right now :))

Edited by 5thHorseman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

understand totally, and it doesnt bug me at all. Am glad people are able to give something a try whiel we work on the prerelease

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

Thats the code behind the TWP (written by Alex) :)

I am always amazed how you lot put code together from different programs and stuff, almost as if you knew what you were doing! :wink::D:kiss:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

Hey peeps, I'll get to KAC as soon as i can, but theres just a few other things going on at the moment.

I have no issues with people making forks/recompiles to have a play, but would be super cool if that stuff could be moved to its own thread so I can see what is related to KAC in here and be able to more quickly keep up when I stop in.

Hope that reads OK, am super happy people find it useful and want to get at it as soon as they can

oops, will do sorry :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said before is all good, just make things easier for me next week is all :) Appreciate the work peopel are doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

Hey peeps, I'll get to KAC as soon as i can, but theres just a few other things going on at the moment.

I have no issues with people making forks/recompiles to have a play, but would be super cool if that stuff could be moved to its own thread so I can see what is related to KAC in here and be able to more quickly keep up when I stop in.

Hope that reads OK, am super happy people find it useful and want to get at it as soon as they can

TY so much for your effort, this wonderful mod makes multi-mission tasks possible that would otherwise be very difficult if not impossible to do. We know your very busy so whenever you get around to it is fine. Looking forward to it when it gets here. This is one of the most useful needed mods available to us. TY for bringing this awesome mod to us, you rock man! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSA: Regarding @bwheatley's recompile, I have (unsurprisingly) found a bug!
When I open KSP, after the loading screen completes I find myself instantly transported to the Tracking Station in my default Career save (the first in the list). No exceptions or warnings are thrown and from what I've seen so far KSP behaves normally after that, but, uh... odd o_O And worth putting on the to-do list for @TriggerAu or anyone who'd like to have a go at making an interim patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, parameciumkid said:

PSA: Regarding @bwheatley's recompile, I have (unsurprisingly) found a bug!
When I open KSP, after the loading screen completes I find myself instantly transported to the Tracking Station in my default Career save (the first in the list). No exceptions or warnings are thrown and from what I've seen so far KSP behaves normally after that, but, uh... odd o_O And worth putting on the to-do list for @TriggerAu or anyone who'd like to have a go at making an interim patch.

The version you have has been compiled for Debugging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured I'd put my support as well. Mods like this are why I choose the Patience Fairy over the Hype Train. 1.2 will be nice, but I choose not to play without mods like KAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2016 at 4:45 PM, bwheatley said:

Until trigger pushes a full update, here is a recompiled version for 1.2. No changes other than a recompile.

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2aixnqszccm3mg6/KerbalAlarmClock.dll?dl=0

I am currently using this version, and am sometimes getting crashes when using KAC to switch vessels.  Do you want the log file? If so how should I send it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2016 at 6:42 PM, SteveD80 said:

I am currently using this version, and am sometimes getting crashes when using KAC to switch vessels.  Do you want the log file? If so how should I send it?

Now running the released version of KSP (1.2.0.1586, 64bit)  Same issue here, unable to use KAC to switch vessels--crashes and generates log file; starts up immediately in the tracking station. No other mods other than KAC. Other than that as long as I use the tracking station or local map to switch vessels it is working normally. Love the work that went into 1.2, great new feel and runs a lot smoother. Just can't imagine why KAC didn't become part of the update. Are the people not using KAC writing things on pencil and paper down to keep track of mission critical maneuvers? or just flying one or two missions at a time?

Great work Trigger, I've been using KAC for years.

Waster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

v3.8.0.0 Now Available

Only on Github as Curse and Spacedock are yet to add 1.2

https://github.com/TriggerAu/KerbalAlarmClock/releases/tag/v3.8.0.0

Rolled in some pending pull requests with the 1.2 update. Ive not had time to do a complete pass of it, but all the basic functions are working. Let me know if you see probs and I'll add it to the other download places when they are ready

  • Code changes and recompile for 1.2 - Thanks Nightingale and JPLRepo
  • Added ScienceLab Alarms - Thanks natsnudasoft
  • Adjusted Time code for in Editor - Thanks aw1621107

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

v3.8.0.0 Now Available

Only on Github as Curse and Spacedock are yet to add 1.2

https://github.com/TriggerAu/KerbalAlarmClock/releases/tag/v3.8.0.0

Rolled in some pending pull requests with the 1.2 update. Ive not had time to do a complete pass of it, but all the basic functions are working. Let me know if you see probs and I'll add it to the other download places when they are ready

  • Code changes and recompile for 1.2 - Thanks Nightingale and JPLRepo
  • Added ScienceLab Alarms - Thanks natsnudasoft
  • Adjusted Time code for in Editor - Thanks aw1621107

First off: AWESOME.

Secondly: You seem to have a typo in your url. The text is fine but the link stops after "Ke"

Here's the real link:

https://github.com/TriggerAu/KerbalAlarmClock/releases/tag/v3.8.0.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mandatory entitled whiny post "1.2 is released where's my KAC update"

Oh wait.

Awesome! You, TriggerAU Sir, are amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.