[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

Don't worry man, take your time. We'll just be here.

waiting.

patiently.

right here.

just...right here.

patiently...waiting.

no, but seriously, you're good.

we'll just be....right....here.

waiting.

with the utmost of patience.

seriously. tons of patience.

or go build a rocket that is "GASP" stock..

I did that when .23.5 came out and I was waiting for all the mods to get updated. I found that the stock-scale system just didn't hold much of a challenge for me anymore. :( I mean, it was kinda fun and all, but for me the joy of KSP comes from facing challenges I have no idea how to solve. This is why I installed RSS/RO (well, that and wanting to see what full-scale spaceflight was like).

Squad's implementation of "science" I find to be pretty awful (their design wound up being exactly what I hoped they wouldn't do), and the new contract system doesn't interest me either. I want to explore. I have no shortage of missions I want to fly -- I don't need some set from a list along with budgetary constraints. It's the wrong kind of challenge for me.

So! I shall wait.

Oh, sure! I'm patient. I'll wait. Then I'll get impatient. So I'll try to speed things up. But then it will STILL be taking forever, so I'll speed it up some more. And watch it for awhile. Then I'll get distracted . . . and BOOM! I'll miss the whole thing! If only I had some sort of alarm to tell me right before the event . . . .

Hi. I installed the mod in my new 0.24 installation and the icons seems very blurry. I'm not using the active texture reduction mod, and I am running in the x64 version.

Previously, using 0.23.5 I had no problems.

Any idea why?

Hi. I installed the mod in my new 0.24 installation and the icons seems very blurry. I'm not using the active texture reduction mod, and I am running in the x64 version.

Any idea why?

same issue - every image in the window has been replaced by a smudged square

Any idea why?

same issue - every image in the window has been replaced by a smudged square

I think this might answer your issues...

OK, I'm awake now :) but at Work :(

From what I can read I should be able to do a simple recompile and include the new texture fix when I get home - after I get a download from the store.

Patience is required, the dreaded ARR-ELLE is keeping our beloved mod creator distracted but have faith and compatibility shall be yours!

... sorry, sleep deprivation kicking in so my weirdness is beginning the channel. Translated, that means we should see a fix very soon :)

v2.7.7.0 Now Available - Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* * Once they have a 0.24 category and it's approved

Only two things in this one:

• Updated the references to 0.24
  • Change the texture loading for a 4th time - they look nice and crystal clear on my build for all game texture quality settings

Off to look at the alternate resource panel code now.. have fun

Am I the only one that only has the choice of raw-time alarms? I have one big, bar shaped button at the top where there should be multiple buttons.

If you are at the KSC Scene then thats all thats possible there, at the Tracking Station theres more, and in flight you should have all the options. Is that the issue?

The Curse link is still pointing at the 2.7.6.0 version

I couldn't upload it to curse last night as they still didn't have a 0.24 option in the upload screen (as per * Once they have a 0.24 category and it's approved). I'll get back to that after I do some more coding here, thanks for the reminder