[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

4 hours ago, nightingale said:

My alarm just triggered, and it looks like @ObsessedWithKSP re-entered KSP's sphere of influence after two year long trajectory....

It's not that the flight went wrong per se (I prefer to call it a surprise slingshot), but it's certainly been a while since I saw the verdant meadows of Kerbin. Glad to see you're still around as well!

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, sh1pman said:

As well as 68 more essential mods that I can’t imagine playing without...

While there are separate arguments for (and against) many of the mods on each person's individual list of 68 essentials, there are particularly good ones for having some way to be notified when you near an event on a ship you don't control, like an SOI change or maneuver node.

v3.10.0.0 Released

Happy New Year everyone. this one has a few bits in it to get things up to date including a 1.6.0 recompile

• Recompiled for 1.6.0 (Issue #199, #199)
  • Fix for hyperbolic orbits (Issue #210) - Thanks @taniwha
  • Fix for version check issues (Issue #208) - Thanks @MWerle
  • Removed some compiler warnings and deprecated calls
  • Change the way UI Hiding works (Issue #206)
  • Fix perf issue in TS (Issue #207)
  • Add UI scaling to the app (Issue #204)
  • Add MapUI lock in TS for click through - as much aas can do with current locks (Issue #192)
  • Add prevention of jumping to unowned vessels in career (Issue #154)
  • Change the datetime formatting stuff so its Kronometer compatible (Issue #202, Issue #194, Issue #157) - Thanks @Aelfhe1m 
  • Fix for vessel name locazlization
  • Updated some of the common UI calls to reduce GC Churn
  • Updated WarpRate checking to rewmove GC Churn
  • Removed some Triger specific stuff from the build scripts (Issue #196) - Thanks @MWerle

The date formatting changes can be reversed via the UseStockDateFormatters value in the KAC settings if you find issues with them in any ways. 

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse or Download from SpaceDock

15 hours ago, BlackHat said:

Ok Thanks, I looked at the version file on Github and it looked like it was strictly 1.6.0-1.6-99

I will wait for it to be in CKAN before i try to install it.

I "think" from memory you can just change the .version file in gamedata as well - it says 1.6, cause thats what I compiled against. The Unity version is the same and I didnt hook any "new" stuff intentionally so like Taniwha says it should be good (but I didnt test it meself).

Give it a try and if theres issues yell out, I can probs do an extra build for 1.5 if theres an issue

You should be able to just drop in the new DLL, none of the other content changed.

In the bigger picture the alarms are in the sfs as LatoMacciato mentioned and settings.cfg is not in the download, so you should be able to just install the new one in your usual ways and not lose settings or alarms - do the usual make a backup and give it the beans I say

OK, I have found one incompatibility with KSP 1.5.1 (and ealier): ProtoCrewMember.displayName (new in 1.6.0). I ran into it while building KAC locally (I hadn't set any kerbal alarms so didn't run into the problem in-game).