[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

I think there is a bug which causes the automatic alarms to no get deleted.

I have configured the automatic alarms for SOI changes and maneuver nodes to "kill warp and no notification" and also "delete on close" for all alarms defaults, but those alarms aren't deleted. This image is an example of a past alarm:

yMq4gYw.png

I think thats working as it should. As delete on close will delete the alarm when the message is closed, as there is no message displayed it has no effect.

I should be able to add something so you get the behaviour your after. Will put it on the list

v3.1.1.0 Now Available - Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from Kerbal Stuff * Once it's approved

Couple of small fixes that I missed before:

• Fixed issue with Contract alarms disappearing on scene change (Issue #92)
  • Added feature to swap the child windows to the left side if the KAC is near the right screen edge (Issue #94)

Can't seem to get this mod to work. After installing it and checking everything multiple times, I don't get anything loaded in game. No menus or buttons.

Other mods I have installed are: Toolbar, KAS, Kerbal engineer, mech jeb, procedural fairings, rcs build aid, MKS/OKS

Not sure what a pastebin is. I've got all the latest .90 versions. I pulled all the mods out of gamedata and just put in the alarm clock and it worked, but upon putting them back my entire save file seems to have been erased.... I looked at the log and it said it loaded KAC.

Anyway... getting everything going again... will post back...

Not even giving me the option... for either tool bar.

I'm a little unsure what could do that TBH - what options do you see in the App Button list (http://triggerau.github.io/KerbalAlarmClock/manual.html#Settings) and what button do you see currently?

And can you provide what version you are running, in what version of KSP, and perhaps provide a copy of your log via pastebin.com or similar. This post gives some really good info on what you can look for and provide so mod authors can help more easily/quickly - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92229-How-To-Get-Support

If I had to guess I'd say there are 2 dlls in the folder structure somewhere. The log file will normally show that has occured, but a search for the kerbalalarmclock.dll file could be done. If you installed it with CKAN then there is a chance you could get it installed in one folder from an older version of CKAN and a diffn folder since the 1.4.x client if I recall the versions correctly

TriggerAu, I'm having an issue with Date alarms now displaying in the alarm body and taking dates as based from zero, as opposed to KSP standard, which has the year and day values based from 1.

The standard KSP clock has years count from 1 and the day of the year count from 1 as well. Back in version 3.0.5.0, when I went to enter Date alarms, when I switched from Time Interval to Date, the date displayed in the alarm was the same numbers as the standard clock, never showing year 0 or day 0 but both starting from 1. In version 3.1.1.0, they now show in the alarm body as starting from 0, ie. the year and day numbes now are 1 less than that displayed by the standard KSP clock. However, in both versions, the clock display at the bottom of the KAC window and the alarm sub-window always displays the date in standard KSP form.

Should the alarms from my 0.25 save persist through to 0.90 and this new version of KAC?

Yep, should be fine LostOblivion. Make a copy of the save first and then if it goes wrong you still have a backup. If they don't come over then let me know/share the 0.25 save

TriggerAu, I'm having an issue with Date alarms now displaying in the alarm body and taking dates as based from zero, as opposed to KSP standard, which has the year and day values based from 1.

The standard KSP clock has years count from 1 and the day of the year count from 1 as well. Back in version 3.0.5.0, when I went to enter Date alarms, when I switched from Time Interval to Date, the date displayed in the alarm was the same numbers as the standard clock, never showing year 0 or day 0 but both starting from 1. In version 3.1.1.0, they now show in the alarm body as starting from 0, ie. the year and day numbes now are 1 less than that displayed by the standard KSP clock. However, in both versions, the clock display at the bottom of the KAC window and the alarm sub-window always displays the date in standard KSP form.

Sounds like I missed one of the locations for dates when I changed the DateTime library. Working on one other thing first then will look at this one. One question does the alarm fire at the right time, but just displays the wrong value?

One question does the alarm fire at the right time, but just displays the wrong value?

Yes, it appears to set up the alarm correctly and fire at the correct time. And it's only the boxes for entering the alarm date+time that show the based-from-zero values; everywhere else shows the based-from-year-1-day-1 values. Can't confirm right now as I'm reloading my stock game from Steam hoping to resolve some other issues, but will check it again as soon as I can.

EDIT: Confirmed the alarm time is set correctly and the alarm fires at the correct time. Only issue is how the value is displayed and changed in the mid-window boxes.

Edited by Jacke

First, Love this mod to death.

I have a suggestion. The AP/PE alarms should default to whichever is next instead of just AP. Or perhaps have the option to default this way. I don't know if I am the only one, but I get so used to KAC knowing what I want to put an alarm for next that I sometimes forget to to change it to PE. Just a thought.

Yes, it appears to set up the alarm correctly and fire at the correct time. And it's only the boxes for entering the alarm date+time that show the based-from-zero values; everywhere else shows the based-from-year-1-day-1 values. Can't confirm right now as I'm reloading my stock game from Steam hoping to resolve some other issues, but will check it again as soon as I can.

EDIT: Confirmed the alarm time is set correctly and the alarm fires at the correct time. Only issue is how the value is displayed and changed in the mid-window boxes.

Found it and commited a fix

First, Love this mod to death.

I have a suggestion. The AP/PE alarms should default to whichever is next instead of just AP. Or perhaps have the option to default this way. I don't know if I am the only one, but I get so used to KAC knowing what I want to put an alarm for next that I sometimes forget to to change it to PE. Just a thought.

Great idea, have added a couple of lines for this as well

Should be an update tomorrow my time including these and a couple of others

v3.1.2.0 Now Available - Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* or Download from Kerbal Stuff * Once it's approved

• Updated default button state for app button (Issue #97)
  • Fixed issue with "date" alarms not using epoch (Issue #96)
  • Added feature to detect Ap/Pe when choosing Apsis alarms (Issue #95)
  • Fixed Toolbar code to use relative paths (Issue #94)

Sorry, this has probably been asked before:

If I enable a maneuver node autodetect alarms and add a maneuver node, why is it sometimes gray and doesn't stop timewarp?

My guess would be that the margin for the alarm is greater than the time till the maneuver node - ie the amount of time before the maneuever node that the alarm fires.