[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

1 hour ago, Doxel said:

As far as I can tell, yes. It still runs for me fine as far as the actual functionality of the mod goes (although the icons don't seem to display right anymore). I haven't done extensive testing to see if it this is still true in an unmodded clean install yet, but it's the results I got with a pre-1.4 save and all the mods turned off but this one.

And may I just say thank god for that. This is the most valuable mod to me. More than Texture Replacer, more than Engineer, it's all about this alarm clock for me. There is no way I'm keeping the timetables for twenty flights straight without some help.

Well, i tested, it doesnt work for me, all of the icons are broken, and the menu is blank.

7 hours ago, Doxel said:

Were you using any other mods at the same time? For me the icons and menus are broken, but the alarms still go off when they should.

Not the one you're referring to, but in my case, with the icons and menus broken, it's impossible to set any alarms in the first place.

On 11/03/2018 at 2:16 PM, LameLefty said:

Not the one you're referring to, but in my case, with the icons and menus broken, it's impossible to set any alarms in the first place.

Same here for me. The mod opens but no icons = not able to set anything. 
Update for 1.4.1 + DLC maybe ?

(Playing on macOS 10.13.3 with KerboKatz (framerate) and Distant Object)

Edited by BLN

23 hours ago, Doxel said:

Really? Works for me. The icons might be borked, but if I hover the cursor over them I can read the popup Tooltips and see what to click to make new alarms just fine.

If I mouse over anything belonging to the plugin my cursor disappears and I have to guess in order to gracefully quit the game.  :(

KAC is not exactly functioning with the current patch (hopefully it'll be updated soon, because I don't know how to be a Kerbal without my alarms, apparently).  If you remember where all the buttons were you can still kind of use the mod to set alarms, but as everyone mentioned the icons are gone, so you're going to have to run off memory mostly.  However, quite frequently if you try to use the alarm menu to jump to a craft, the game will crash, so I don't recommend doing that.

On 3/12/2018 at 6:12 PM, Mark Jerome Kerman said:

If I mouse over anything belonging to the plugin my cursor disappears and I have to guess in order to gracefully quit the game.  :(

Same here. Tooltips and icons borked (tooltips are light gray font on mid gray background, icons are all gray blocks)

But menus and rest is (or at least seems) fine. (did not actually test everything out)

14 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

Sorry guys, yeah - not updated for 1.4 as 1.4.1 is so close... well and maybe been a little busy with that

Will get you a 1.4.1 version by the weekend

Great! Thanks so much.

14 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

Sorry guys, yeah - not updated for 1.4 as 1.4.1 is so close... well and maybe been a little busy with that

You're awesome TriggerAu, thanks for your work!

23 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

Thanks very much! Do you intend to incorporate @Sigma88's Kronometer compatibility into the next release of this and TWP? It would sure be appreciated.

Edited by Tyko

On 3/13/2018 at 4:09 AM, TriggerAu said:

Thanks! Really appreciate it, especially given all the chaos around a release.

On 13/03/2018 at 12:09 PM, TriggerAu said:

No worries, we understand totally. Your life first, then keep up the incredible work. Thanks !

Did you concider making a "light" version of KAC in the future?

For little kids that easily get overwhelmed or people like me that are purists?

I was thinkin alot about a version with just a small window to display alarms and two buttons "add timer alarm" and "add date alarm" no options, no warp, no jump to ship ... nothing more than a basic alarm clock.

Just wanted to share my idea, thanks.

On 3/13/2018 at 4:09 AM, TriggerAu said:

All's good in the hood. thanx for the effort

KAC sort of works with 1.4.1, it works well enough that I can set a node so I can get a warning when a vessel approaches it; that's good enough for me- And I'm even getting by without transfer window planner by doing transfers the hard way by going to the interactive transfer website and using the numbers I get from that to make my transfers. @TriggerAu I love your mods and appreciate the work you do, glad to see you're still around!

Edited by Bob Jub

v3.9.0.0 Released

You'll find it in all the usual places, its not much more than a recompile for 1.4.1, one bugfix and some minor internal stuff at this point

Download from GitHub or Download from Curse or Download from SpaceDock

On 3/14/2018 at 9:32 PM, Tyko said:

Thanks very much! Do you intend to incorporate @Sigma88's Kronometer compatibility into the next release of this and TWP? It would sure be appreciated.

Yes I do, have a PR that covers some of the requirements, but need to do some more on it

On 3/15/2018 at 10:49 PM, maculator said:

Did you concider making a "light" version of KAC in the future?

For little kids that easily get overwhelmed or people like me that are purists?

I was thinkin alot about a version with just a small window to display alarms and two buttons "add timer alarm" and "add date alarm" no options, no warp, no jump to ship ... nothing more than a basic alarm clock.

Just wanted to share my idea, thanks.

I have yeah, and making it modular, but while I'm working on the game itself its a bit hard to get sucked into fixing just one more thing there at times

3 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

v3.9.0.0 Released

You'll find it in all the usual places, its not much more than a recompile for 1.4.1, one bugfix and some minor internal stuff at this point

"Work.' Suuuuure... There was absolutely no "I will let you play KSP a week without KAC to let you feel how much you utterly need it" element?

All kidding aside, this is by far one of the most important mods for me (and most of us). Thank you for all your work on KSP and KAC!

1 hour ago, blakemw said:

Using the new version of KAC in Making History, when I add alarms (i.e. transfer window) or sometimes even go to add an alarm the mouse cursor disappears until I restart the game. Haven't had this happen without using KAC. KSP.log for if it is helpful.

This happens for me too