[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

18 hours ago, DStaal said:

In theory that's probably fine.  In practice, what happens is people come and complain on the forum that the calculation is wrong.  ;) 

Oh yeah, never thought of that side of the coin. Thats a good point. Build a feature that meets the needs of some players and all the others will expect it to work differently.

20 hours ago, HansAcker said:

There's another mod by TriggerAu, Alternate Resource Panel (it says 1.4 in the title but works fine on KSP 1.8.1) which does the calculation and displays estimated time until full/empty. Granted, a button to set a KAC alarm from the panel would sure be nice, but as other have said, there's no guarantee that the projection holds up through timewarp and rails and resources might fill up or run out at a much different time.

Thanks I'll take a look. That might give me a rough enough estimate to feed into KAC for my purposes. I'm not after an accurate projection.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, putnamto said:

Is there a way to set an alarm for a specific number of days from now? 

Like I have an asteroid entering kerbin soi in 87 days and would like an alarm to go off then

You can set a raw time alarm (first alarm clock icon)

10 hours ago, Friznit said:

You can set a raw time alarm (first alarm clock icon)

yeah, i checked their, it only has two options, set it off at this time and date, or set it off this many seconds from now, their is no option for x amount of kerbin days from now. or atleast not that im aware of

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having an issue with the GUI not scaling to show me the number of alarms I would like to see. No matter the number, it only shows me a single alarm with scroll bar. Not sure if there's something I'm missing or not. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

6 hours ago, Neevenzz said:

Having an issue with the GUI not scaling to show me the number of alarms I would like to see. No matter the number, it only shows me a single alarm with scroll bar. Not sure if there's something I'm missing or not. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Just a first guess, but have you inadvertently limited the alarm to those on the current vessel only?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 1:58 AM, Brigadier said:

Just a first guess, but have you inadvertently limited the alarm to those on the current vessel only?

Sorry to just get back to you. That wasn't the issue. I only had 3-4 alarms set, then once I added about 10, the list decided to stay expanded. Really not sure what the issue was, but it's fixed now. Thanks for the suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Apologies if this has been dealt with previously... I'm using KAC to schedule a transfer window Kerbin - Duna... and after I create the alarm and go back to it It shows the message "No TWP Phase and Eject Angle found in notes"... and I can't seem to find a way to enter any such notes. What am I doing wrong with this?

2 hours ago, Matt_In_Oz said:

Hey all. Apologies if this has been dealt with previously... I'm using KAC to schedule a transfer window Kerbin - Duna... and after I create the alarm and go back to it It shows the message "No TWP Phase and Eject Angle found in notes"... and I can't seem to find a way to enter any such notes. What am I doing wrong with this?

Are you manually adding the alarm, or is another mod adding it?

• 3 weeks later...

Nullref in 1.9.1, maybe of importance before a recompile

Spoiler

[LOG 17:05:13.407] 3/23/2020 5:05:13 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Scene Change from 'TRACKSTATION' to 'FLIGHT'
[LOG 17:05:13.407] 3/23/2020 5:05:13 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Active Vessel unreadable - resetting inqueue flag
[EXC 17:05:13.431] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.UpdateDetails () (at <e69a81c5ec3342daafbc7cbbab863965>:0)
    KerbalAlarmClock.KerbalAlarmClock.RepeatingWorker () (at <e69a81c5ec3342daafbc7cbbab863965>:0)
    KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourExtended.RepeatingWorkerWrapper () (at <e69a81c5ec3342daafbc7cbbab863965>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
[LOG 17:05:13.444] 3/23/2020 5:05:13 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Removing DrawGUI from PostRender Queue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TriggerAu said:

v3.12 is the 1.8.1 compatible release my friend. If itsnot coming up in CKAN you can try form here: https://github.com/TriggerAu/KerbalAlarmClock/releases/tag/v3.12.0.0

Much appreciated.

Was CKAN supposed to be aware of 1.8.1 compatibility or was this just an oversight? Wondering because this is the third time recently that CKAN was unaware of a compatible update.

Edited by Jognt

4 minutes ago, Jognt said:

Much appreciated.

I'm about to comment in the CKAN thread about noticing mods not being flagged as compatible and many mods not showing in CKAN anymore since yesterday. Was CKAN supposed to be aware of 1.8.1 compatibility or was this just an oversight?

Sounds like a question for the CKAN thread?