[1.12.x] Kerbal Alarm Clock v3.13.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

On 5/16/2021 at 7:21 PM, g00bd0g said:

Does KAC work with 1.11.2? I can't seem to get it to show up...

edit: got it to work by manually downloading installing. Seems like ckan doesn't have the latest version

CKAN indeed has the latest version and has for a looooong time.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, releansol said:

With 1.12 I will deinstall this great Mod most likley. Thanks @TriggerAu Without this (and other Mods from you). I where lost

I'm gonna wait and see.  I still find many of the previous mods Squad has brought into the base game preferable to the core implementation (or perhaps I've just gotten used to them).

16 minutes ago, gulegule said:

I'm gonna wait and see.  I still find many of the previous mods Squad has brought into the base game preferable to the core implementation (or perhaps I've just gotten used to them).

FYI TriggerAU is a SQUAD dev. I would think that the in-game is better as it’s an upgraded, integrated version. 

In CKAN go to the Settings drop down.  Click on Compatible game versions.  Fill the check box for 1.11, 1.10, 1.09, 1.08, etc until the mod you want shows up . This mod will be in one of the versions 1.08 or higher. Be advised, older mods might not work with the more recent game versions, so back up your game before installing anything.

55 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

Can you expand on that one a little bit - do you mean available in the VAB/SPH scene then yes

yes, I was talking about adding alarms in the VAB/SPH scene via GUI and/or code (API)

On 6/23/2021 at 8:17 AM, TriggerAu said:

Can you expand on that one a little bit - do you mean available in the VAB/SPH scene then yes

That would be very helpful for people who use a mod called EditorTime, which makes time pass while you are in the editor

I found a bug in the stock alarm feature of KSP 1.12.0.

When I set an alarm for a ship's maneuver node, it only works while the ship is in focus!
If I go to KSC, the alarm doesn't work! Time doesn't even pass in the alarm indicator...
This bug only seems to happen on maneuver alarms! Manual or transfer window alarms seem to work fine!

Has anyone else noticed this behavior or is it just me?

* Hope this is a bug, not a feature!

** I'm playing KSP 1.12.0 on Windows 10 x64

1 hour ago, Poodmund said:

Shouldn't discussion about the new stock Alarm Clock feature go in their own thread as to not dilute the discussion about this mod, which is clearly different (and the same with TWP)?

Yeah, probably.  My apologies.

Please ping me when someone opens a thread for that, I'd be glad to comment on my findings as to how to work the native alarm.

I've a problem with seeing alarms (using V3.13.0 in KSP V1.10.2). I have 2 alarms listed, but have to scroll to see the second one. Can one make the window larger? Preferences show "Max alarms before scrolling the list" = 15.This is a little bit annoying.

5 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

LOL  Why not start it yourself?

because I'm a socially awkward frog, I guess.

Also I comment at work between meetings regularly.  Bad habit.

Edited by R-T-B

• 3 weeks later...

Not having closest approach in the stock clock makes it terrible.  They should of just implemented the old mod straight into the game. It was so good. We can manually skip orbits until you see the close approach and then set a manual time in the clock but it's turned 3 clicks into about 50.

Because stock alarm buggy as hell, im use this mod again

Btw i always need to scroll to see the last alarm in list no matter how many "Max alarms before scrolling" set. Did i miss smth in settings?

p.jpeg

UPD: its because of UI scale 90%

Edited by angelix

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to disable the stock clock app? I keep clicking the wrong clock icon...

Also can I change the font size of the KAC window without also changing all other app UIs? I'd prefer a smaller font to see more alarms at once. I thought it would be the "UIScaleOverride" in settings.cfg, but it keeps getting set to "false" as soon as I load the game.