Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

I've started my 3 part fighter trainer course. Hope to get some pics later today. Based on how you describe how the guns operate the simulated air targets might fire back =P

Gonna be so awesome!

You'd have to either make them balloons, or there would have to be some sort of AI for the planes... but it looks like we are getting the successor to Il-2 Sturmovik. :).

By the way, are you planning on making any canister based jet powered cruise missiles with solid rocket boosters? I tried with Sceppie's parts, but only the tiberion bearcat engines are stackable... and I even had to modify the engine to be realistic.

By the way, are you planning on making any canister based jet powered cruise missiles with solid rocket boosters? I tried with Sceppie's parts, but only the tiberion bearcat engines are stackable... and I even had to modify the engine to be realistic.

Nothing I make will be guided. There will be hard coded checks and balances. Some things will generally point and shoot possibly lead a target, but no homing stuff.

I like things to have a certain randomness mixed with a bit of skill. That makes for fun times, not fire and forget.

:)

You should talk with Pirate... he's making canister based anti aircraft missiles like SEA RAM and Patriot... so his mod could complement your mod. :) XD.

Andrew he has no intent to work on ideas that other people want him to. He has said before that he is only working on projects that he wants and then decides to graciously release to users like yourself. Please respect that. ALSO on another note please do not double post. Edit your posts if you want to add more questions.

Yep. I've known that for months... not sure why it reports -1 just past somewhere in the 600+ range. It wasn't of much concern to me as the depth was more for clearance to bottom awareness.

If I find a solution to that I'll update it of course.

I might be able to just add a raycast and report the distance to hit. In fact that should work great... :)

It might be that Kerbin's "true" lowest point is below the point at which the game interprets it... maybe taking a look at the games code could help???

can you make a giant orbital gun like the macs form halo

Few things about this......

1)Its not possible due to limitations imposed by KSP loading distance.

2)Even if it was possible this is not the thread to be asking for it

3)There is already a game with halo stuff in it.....its called HALO =P

Few things about this......

1)Its not possible due to limitations imposed by KSP loading distance.

2)Even if it was possible this is not the thread to be asking for it

3)There is already a game with halo stuff in it.....its called HALO =P

You could extend that range easily. The real issue is targeting. For an energy weapon moving at the speed of light, no problem. For a projectile weapon you'd need to do some shot prediction math. For guided weapons... again no problem so long as they have sufficient energy and are launched at the correct moment.

Further to the conversation:

I'll be focusing on stuff you'd find a) on naval aircraft B) ships. Not saying the plugin wouldn't support other things to be made with it, but I won't be making any models to match those possibilities the plugin would allow for.

Edited by InfiniteDice

I have never had any luck with load range increasing mods, none seem to play nice with KAS. I wish it were not so, love the lazor mod, but don't use it because KAS is vital to how I play.

I run both without any problems, what does KAS do if you use lazor?

I run both without any problems, what does KAS do if you use lazor?

this happens......

5CV6Q9i.png

those bits ya see in the sky are 3 silos I landed a prior trip, soon as I got these close the ones on the ground exploded and...well you can see the end result