Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

OOPS hehehe

zf0nNbh.png

FYI:

Top speed on the Narwhal is 12 m/s......when upside down and traveling backward.

This message has been brought to you by Khaos Failnavy!

EDIT: some math for your viewing pleasure.....

Grappling Hook + Winch Eject + Water = Demonic break everything version of a Yo-Yo....

Edited by KhaosCorp
math

Updated the Spaceport file again.

Fixed:

• Some code was causing a tiny bit of lag while landing.

• The included Shark aircraft had no ladder. The ladder is now hidden near the air intake on the top of the plane... yes it's awkward. but it works! :)

• Increased the strength of the front of the Shark so it's less likely to break on landing.

• Added the the other Wasp aircraft to include it in the main pack.

• Updated the included readme file.

If you want to update, you should just remove the R3 folder from the GameData directory and then unpack the new one. You can overwrite if you wish...

This update will not impact your saved games.

Edited by InfiniteDice

I downloaded this back when it was for .19 and I must say it didn't work for me at all. I had no propulsion none of the features worked, has it been improved or can anyone verify that it is working considerably well?

I downloaded this back when it was for .19 and I must say it didn't work for me at all. I had no propulsion none of the features worked, has it been improved or can anyone verify that it is working considerably well?

As long as you read the Guide in the opening post ... everything should work fine. Look up above Khaos even went upside down and backwards without issues. LOL

Ok, I'll give it a try and report back, last time I had issues with no matter what action key ( yes I looked at the key bindings first ) I pressed it wouldn't do jack squat, and I could use this to retrieve splashed down space craft with the Airships mod or with a vtol type craft or something!

After installing this and trying it out, I must say it is amazing! I think all KSP'ers should use this haha! Works great and watching it sink is fun! :P

One question though... Could you replace the yellow straight docking ports on the deck with standard ones to drop regular craft on? And two, is it possiable change the camera around to get a better view say if your working in the hanger?

Ok something I noticed on a few landing attempts I thought I'd share with yall. The landing system has a bit or range to its grab. This ended up crashing a couple flights as I tried to land. My approach would be a bit to high, as I started to pull up the hook would start pulling toward the arrestor cable. Not enough to grab the plane to the deck, just enough to point my nose strait up...while I'm under almost no thrust. Both times this happened it ended up the plane flops tail first into the water just past the bow.

Not an issue if your good at landing...if your not so good (like me) and miss DONT PULL UP right away, throttle up then maneuver.

I was using included Shark jet.....it was kinda amussing to watch though....

Running sea trials... No docking clamps yet. Just seeing how well she floats and where I need to add struts. Not too many places. Dice and crew has really outdone themselves.

nx5shbH.jpg

EASzCam.jpg

I can nearly land a B9 craft on this thing...

Could you please provide a craft file for it, when you are starting to get finished? :P

Ok something I noticed on a few landing attempts I thought I'd share with yall. The landing system has a bit or range to its grab. This ended up crashing a couple flights as I tried to land. My approach would be a bit to high, as I started to pull up the hook would start pulling toward the arrestor cable. I was using included Shark jet.....it was kinda amussing to watch though....

Good stuff Khaos!

I updated the pack, or just grab the new Wasp Aircraft file from the first post. It has slower landing capabilities. Everyone flies different, so where one aircraft is difficult to master another might be very easy.

I'm glad it's mostly good comments so far!

Very fun to use carriers as bombing and striking targets :D

(I couldn't manage to land, even on a VTOL...)

Crash a huge aircraft in a dive right into the flight deck and watch the havoc, if you don't know how to make weapons.

I will still land in it, someday...