Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

Heh...I just found this like an hour ago...have spent said hour since then trying to land stuff on the Narwhal...having FAR installed doesn't help much :D. I have to either start using VTOLs or figure out how to make the Narwhal longer, both of which seem equally daunting.

Heh...I just found this like an hour ago...have spent said hour since then trying to land stuff on the Narwhal...having FAR installed doesn't help much :D. I have to either start using VTOLs or figure out how to make the Narwhal longer, both of which seem equally daunting.

The boatparts are easy to build with, though EdTools really helps. Go back several pages, some huge ones people built, and I think even one for d/l.

this happens......

those bits ya see in the sky are 3 silos I landed a prior trip, soon as I got these close the ones on the ground exploded and...well you can see the end result

I have no problem with having vessels near eachother, I have even used winches to dock vessles with lazor modules on them. See if your lazor and KAS plugins are updated, that might be the issue.

Just installed this mod and I'm having an issue. Game stops loading at the ID Swing Crane part. Is it because I don't have the Damned Robotics mod installed? Does someone have a workaround?

EDITED TO ADD

I didn't know I had to have the DamnedRobotics plugin for it to work. I thought it would work without it, but I guess I was wrong.

Edited by kronos6948

my C-2 with foldy wings and su-27 on carrier :D

~snip~

These planes are amazing!!! Im still using the Shark NV-1 that comes in the download. It a nice little jet and I cant build anything that performs better...or even close to it. Did I mention I am horrible at making jets..

Your su-27 its brilliant! If you ever post those craft files share link here =P

Just installed this mod and I'm having an issue. Game stops loading at the ID Swing Crane part. Is it because I don't have the Damned Robotics mod installed? Does someone have a workaround?

EDITED TO ADD

I didn't know I had to have the DamnedRobotics plugin for it to work. I thought it would work without it, but I guess I was wrong.

Same problem here.

Scott Manley made a Mod Spotlight for this. He landed one of your planes (the Shark, I think it was) on the deck of the carrier...And landed one of his planes, which, the first attempt, tore the deck off.

Thanks for the note. It was a good video, I like it because it gives an honest interpretation of what a new user experiences...

If you watch the video you'll notice that during the incident with the little boat he still had the engines of the boat on. once you make contact with the ramp... kill the boat engines and change to wheel power. I suggest the newest wheels as they have the best grip and power.

As a result of the video I will be upping the heat resistance of all the deck parts!

Good job Scott! I'm glad he likes it!

I had this pack for about two weeks now and I ask:

How you put those things on the water without using HyperEdit or some similar tool?

The ships ConnTower has a built in 'Launch to Water' system. The ship starts in the water just off the end of KSC runway.

And let me say, its a HUGE improvement over driving a huge ship to water.

The ships ConnTower has a built in 'Launch to Water' system. The ship starts in the water just off the end of KSC runway.

And let me say, its a HUGE improvement over driving a huge ship to water.

I'm glad it has this option. I was considering assembling the ship by parts, bringing them on the water and assembling it there. Maybe using boats made with Friespitter's pontoons or something.

Hello Infinite, I absolutely love your mod and have a lot of fun with it.

But I have a small request for separate air brakes or a way to implement your system to fs air brake or b9 air brake.

I'm having an issue, I installed the pack correctly (I think), I also downloaded the Damned Robotics .dll linked in the readme, and the KAS, but when I load the game, the only parts I see in either the VAB or the SPH are the boat parts, not even the stock parts who up, and if I try and load a ship, it tells me the parts don't exist and doesn't load. What could be going wrong? Is this know to conflict with any other mods?

I'm having an issue, I installed the pack correctly (I think), I also downloaded the Damned Robotics .dll linked in the readme, and the KAS, but when I load the game, the only parts I see in either the VAB or the SPH are the boat parts, not even the stock parts who up, and if I try and load a ship, it tells me the parts don't exist and doesn't load. What could be going wrong? Is this know to conflict with any other mods?

When you unpack it.. depending on how you do this you could be doubling the directories. Should be one BoatParts directory under GameData.... inside the boatparts dir will be all the other Parts,Sounds, Plugins... etc.

That's the only way I can think of where you might have a problem.

When you unpack it.. depending on how you do this you could be doubling the directories. Should be one BoatParts directory under GameData.... inside the boatparts dir will be all the other Parts,Sounds, Plugins... etc.

That's the only way I can think of where you might have a problem.

Yes you were right, I completely deleted it all and reinstalled it from scratch and now it works... strange :S

Thanks anyway, this is a fantastic mod. I'll actually rescue my capsule in the sea now instead of just terminating the flight.

Hello Infinite, I absolutely love your mod and have a lot of fun with it.

But I have a small request for separate air brakes or a way to implement your system to fs air brake or b9 air brake.

There are airbrakes actually built into one of our plane parts that is already released. Please look again.