Old versions of KSP (some versions still wanted!)

xorg

If you've got it, upload it. Without mods would probably be best, though... if you can take them out first, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, someone else may have the time to do it. :)

Yup, these were all free versions of KSP.

Niiice, Thinking outside of the box I see!

Thanks I'm going to rep you for this... Ohhh the old nostalgia.

Oh I thought you we're the OP... Okay this is embarrassing, Someone get this post taken off.

Niiice, Thinking outside of the box I see!

Thanks I'm going to rep you for this... Ohhh the old nostalgia.

Oh I thought you we're the OP... Okay this is embarrassing, Someone get this post taken off.

Hahaha that's funny.

...rep me anyway : )

YES! Two rep bars! I'm famous now! :D

xD

Edited by The Destroyer

If you've got it, upload it. Without mods would probably be best, though... if you can take them out first, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, someone else may have the time to do it. :)

Alright, I'll see what I can do. Should I just upload to Mediafire or something?

Also, I'm regretting making so many .zip files......

Alright, I'll see what I can do. Should I just upload to Mediafire or something?

Also, I'm regretting making so many .zip files......

Yeah, just upload it anywhere that it can stay uploaded. I'd still keep it on your HDD in case something happens to the download though. Another issue is that the OP hasn't been on since January... You should PM him once it's uploaded so it'll hopefully be added to the OP.

This is really coming along, after this we'll only have 1 windows and 2 mac versions left. :)

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to chime in to say this is pretty cool. I was playing around in a couple of these old versions, crazy how much things have changed. I am saving everything that's come out since I bought the game which isn't much since I showed up in .22...

I'd really like to see the devs make old full versions available to those that bought it one day. I know that's not really on their radar but I'm curious to see how things were. I think it'd be a good companion to the final release if nothing else, maybe as a bonus download for people who have been around a while. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Technically, it's impossible to completely delete something. It may be on someones hard drive.

It's not impossible, really. Getting a hard drive to the point where it is impossible for all but the most subtle of technology to retrieve the data (impossible for current tech, in other words) is a bit harder than just wiping it.

I heard that the Linux DD command can totally wipe a drive, there's nothing left to find afterwards.

When you delete something that part in memory is just marked as avaliable, you have to write the drive many, many times (with giberish) to 'delete' something. There's always something left.