[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

Request: Apollo subsatellite

if the apollo csm is getting a sim bay, it would be cool to have this.

also, you can make a 'wet workshop" version of skylab with availible parts (and using a LM with solar panels instead of landing gear as a Apollo Telescope Mount)

Subsatellite would be cool as well. I was just reading about it today actually.

I would request the M-1 engine but wouldn't that require a new mounting plate and a larger corresponding fuel tank? I mean thats if the players intention is to create a semi NOVA rocket. Would the M-1 engines fit on the F1 mounting plate, at least realistically?

Scaling up parts previous and using the same textures is easy. Using new parts for nova sized stuff would be a lot of overhead..

Scaling up parts previous and using the same textures is easy. Using new parts for nova sized stuff would be a lot of overhead..

I've actually been meaning to ask you something considering the Nova.

The Saturn-Nova is one of my planned projects. I'm not that good of a modder to be making command pods and certainly not the lunar lander with all its different angles. So I was wondering, could I make an addon pack for your Saturn? I would only need to make the first stage and second stage as well as the stage 1-2 connector. If your okay with this, either reply to this or pm me please.

I would request the M-1 engine but wouldn't that require a new mounting plate and a larger corresponding fuel tank? I mean thats if the players intention is to create a semi NOVA rocket. Would the M-1 engines fit on the F1 mounting plate, at least realistically?

There is a really good modifiable/resizable mounting plate in the new version of Procedural Fairings.

Are you saying that you would be willing to scale up the mounting plate, decoupler, and tank for the M-1 engine? I am probably misinterpreting that, you probably mean we can scale up those parts.

If I didn't misinterpret that then I definitely definitely request the M1 engine.

Your not going to circumvent the rules by being clever and combining a bunch of parts together to get one animated, super complicated wheeled rover...

YOU GET ONE PART

I have limited time to work on this please stop trying to take advantage of it or the deals off.

Or may be you can calm down and realize you were asking for it by tacking on the "Taking Part requests" to your thread title.

I can understand the annoyance but this is the internet. People not reading and jumping the gun happens literally all of the time.

If you didn't want people just requesting whatever, and more than one whatever, don't name your thread "Taking Part Requests". Don't even change the topic title. Just keep the requests in the posts, and only the people who care enough to read the topic will ask. With the thread titled as it is, random people are going to start posting and freaking out over it just makes you look bad.

REQUEST

A second version of the F-1 engine that is basically the F-1A of the AAP. (Apollo Applications Program)

This would allow us to build more powerful launch vehicles for building proposed moon bases that were a part of the AAP. You know, before it was cancelled.

Or may be you can calm down and realize you were asking for it by tacking on the "Taking Part requests" to your thread title.

I can understand the annoyance but this is the internet. People not reading and jumping the gun happens literally all of the time.

If you didn't want people just requesting whatever' date=' and more than one whatever, don't name your thread "Taking Part Requests". Don't even change the topic title. Just keep the requests in the posts, and only the people who care enough to read the topic will ask. With the thread titled as it is, random people are going to start posting and freaking out over it just makes you look bad.[/quote']

It's more of a funny social experiment than me being angry or upset, otherwise I wouldn't do it. After several posts in bold print, literally the next post was someone asking for the lunar rover. I even took a screenshot, it made me laugh.

Most people have been kind and understanding of the rules, so its a net positive for me.

I like the idea of the M-1 engine, a full Nova is beyond the scope of this mod right now, though streachy tanks work just fine for making something like that.

A one engined Saturn 5 would be a cool idea, and likely to be made if the Nova went into full production so they could stop with the F-1.

But those are just ideas, my REQUEST is the Project Pluto nuclear ramjet, for reasons that the ones in interstellar are somewhat overpowered and a one part engine like that would be far simpler and better then all the faf of that pack and it's pluggins.

Or does that not count as being in the space program, seeing as it was more or less a pet project of the cold war crazed air force?

That's a Titan-launched Big Gemini. You can make it currently out of available parts (though the part called Big G SM is actually for Saturn I).

Are you saying that you would be willing to scale up the mounting plate, decoupler, and tank for the M-1 engine? I am probably misinterpreting that, you probably mean we can scale up those parts.

Even if Frizzank doesn't scale those parts himself, it's a very simple job, a few minutes of config tweaking (most of it to get the fuel loading right). An M-1 engine would indeed be fun. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.