[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

Sad to see you go Frizzank but this is just an outstanding mod. Thank you for making this mod. I love to play with this on a separate install if I want to pretend I'm doing a real mission or even mix it up a bit since it's KSP. Best of luck with your Bachelors and other real life stuff! :)

Thank you very much for this awesome mod Frizzank, definitely one of the most detailed and most extensive part mods out here - and very nostalgic if played together with RSS-RP0 :D . I'm absolutely sure that Nathan is the right choice!

Thanks for everything, Frizzank. FASA has been a must-have mod for me from the beginning. You've certainly made the right choice of who let pick up your outstanding work.

frizzank

Thanks for all the hard work and a work of art!

Sad to see you go...

Though may I ask something? I play RO, and I'm wondering, is there anyway to get rid of KSP/Kerbal States and replace it with USA or United States on the side of the rockets?

You would need to edit the texture files used on the rocket. It would actually be fairly easy when looking at the texture sheet. The first stage Saturn V tank uses the texture LFT_SV_Stage1.DDS If your using Photoshop you need the nvidia DDS plugin to edit the texture.

Edited by Trolllception

Frizzank Aeronautical Space Administration
Pronounced like NASA but with an F (FASA)
FASA is going to be transferring to NathanKell.

Would it now be pronounced like FASA (pronounced like NASA but with an F (FASA)) but with an N (NASA)?

Edited by nothingSpecial

frizzank

Thanks for all the hard work and a work of art!

You would need to edit the texture files used on the rocket. It would actually be fairly easy when looking at the texture sheet. The first stage Saturn V tank uses the texture LFT_SV_Stage1.DDS If your using Photoshop you need the nvidia DDS plugin to edit the texture.

I exported the textures that have text and removed the text. You can put what ever you like on them. I didn't have time to put new text in, I leave that to someone else.

Just save it as a DDS and overwrite the old texture. Your going to need Gimp, Photoshop or something to save and edit the image.

http://www./download/0f52r8y7ynhnslv/FASA_Blank_Text.zip

Frizzank, thank you from me--and indeed from the wider RO community whose experience, as regex notes, you've enhanced immensely. Best of luck in returning to school and indeed in all your future endeavors, and hope you're never a stranger to us. :)

Now, let's be real. Anyone who thinks it's not going to be still named FASA is...quite frankly missing the point. It's frizzank's (amazing) work, so FASA it remains.

Frizznak I can't thank you enough. FASA is a touchstone mod that typically get people into playing with a modded KSP. FASA has been updated through over the 7 updates and iterations of KSP I have experienced. FASA was the reason I joined the KSP forums. This was the first thread I subscribed to, and the first thread I commented on. You have certainly been an integral part for many KSP users. Good luck and hopefully we will see you soon.

The parts from this are integral for my space race against voyager. Thank you for making this and dealing with my idiocy while i learned how to use some of this stuff, or, in general, for dealing with all our crap where it was not needed. This is an amazing pack and i thank you for making it. Also, thank you NathanKell for continuing frizzank's work!

FASA is going to be transferring to NathanKell.

I no longer have enough free time to maintain FASA and he is a great choice for it. I gave him complete control over the mod but I will keep the original up on Kerbal Stuff just in-case anyone still wants to download the old one.

Too bad, it's a great mod.

Good luck to you and to NathanKell.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.