[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

Some comments have been removed from this thread. If you think a post is a problem, please do not reply to it and start an argument. Instead, just hit the report button on the post and let the moderators handle the unpleasantness while you move on and enjoy the forum. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, bjornadri said:

i mean in general is it going to be updated? because it still says 1.05 in the title

I mean, the chances are pretty good that the forum title won't change considering it's been 3 years. Have you even checked the GitHub repo linked in the OP?

On 10/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, bjornadri said:

i mean in general is it going to be updated? because it still says 1.05 in the title

have you not checked the OP at all? the mod is not managed here anymore. I update it on the RO git(it still works in stock). I still make update posts here though when I update it. Currently it supports up to 1.7.x(despite saying 1.6.x on the release) on the git and 1.8 just came out and you are demanding updates to that already? Seriously? Chances are it won't even need to be updated btw, I haven't needed to actually update it since 1.3.x since it doesn't contain any plugins. You'd know this if you tried it though.

Edited by raidernick

• 1 month later...

Hey, can you put like a Manual, or Craft files? It's kind of confusing when i try something like Agena or Explorer. Sorry if there is a manual and i'm just stupid, can you point me in the right direction? If not i understand

• 1 month later...

Hit C to enter the LEM (V to switch between the 2 Kerbs). Inside you will see a lever to open the hatch. Pretty cool the way it was done. A little trick. The lever to close the hatch can only be done by the Kerbie on the right. Make sure if you take that Kerbie out for an EVA, he goes back in or you won't be able to close the hatch. I rode all the way back to Earth with that door open once when I didn't put the kerbie back in (I left him at a moon base). Was pretty funny.

Edited by MikeO89

10 minutes ago, MikeO89 said:

Hit C to enter the LEM (V to switch between the 2 Kerbs). Inside you will see a lever to open the hatch. Pretty cool the way it was done. A little trick. The lever to close the hatch can only be done by the Kerbie on the right. Make sure if you take that Kerbie out for an EVA, he goes back in or you won't be able to close the hatch. I rode all the way back to Earth with that door open once when I didn't put the kerbie back in (I left him at a moon base). Was pretty funny.

thats pretty cool, thanks for clearing it up

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/30/2020 at 9:11 AM, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

This is nice but..

The Atlas launch clamp has a generator

The stock clamp has one as well. It's so your stuff doesn't run out of power while sitting on the launch pad.

Also no need for super sized font....

Spoiler

PART
{
    name = launchClamp1
    module = Part
    author = NovaSilisko
    mesh = model.mu
    rescaleFactor = 1
    node_attach = 0.0, 1.354437, 0.8069194, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0
    fx_gasBurst_white = 0.0, 1.354437, 0.8369194, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, activate
    sound_decoupler_fire = activate
    TechRequired = generalConstruction
    entryCost = 1800
    cost = 200
    category = Structural
    subcategory = 0
    title = #autoLOC_500888 //#autoLOC_500888 = TT18-A Launch Stability Enhancer
    manufacturer = #autoLOC_501629 //#autoLOC_501629 = O.M.B. Demolition Enterprises
    description = #autoLOC_500889 //#autoLOC_500889 = The TT18-A Stability Enhancer uses ground-breaking fastening technology to significantly increase the stability of spacecraft during the pre-launch phase. While OMB Demolition has been criticized in the past for using "big fancy words for a rocket holder" in their description of their device, none can say the TT18 series doesn't deliver rock-solid clamping action, as advertised. The owner's manual strongly suggests these devices be placed on the bottommost section of the spacecraft, and activated as soon as the engines are lit, for optimal de-clamping performance.
    attachRules = 0,1,0,1,0
    mass = 0.1
    dragModelType = default
    maximum_drag = 0.2
    minimum_drag = 0.2
    angularDrag = 2
    crashTolerance = 100
    maxTemp = 2000 // = 5000
    fuelCrossFeed = False
    explosionPotential = 0.1
    breakingForce = 150
    breakingTorque = 150
    stageOffset = 0
    childStageOffset = 0
    bulkheadProfiles = srf
    tags = #autoLOC_500890 //#autoLOC_500890 = clam hold )pad rocket stabil tower
    MODULE
    {
        name = LaunchClamp
        trf_towerPivot_name = obj_girdercap
        trf_towerStretch_name = obj_girder
        trf_anchor_name = obj_ground
        trf_animationRoot_name = launchclamp
        anim_decouple_name = launchclamp
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleGenerator
        isAlwaysActive = true
        isGroundFixture = true
        OUTPUT_RESOURCE
        {
            name = ElectricCharge
            rate = 1
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleTestSubject
        useStaging = True
        useEvent = False
        situationMask = 4
        useProgressForBodies = False
        usePrestigeForSit = False
        CONSTRAINT
        {
            type = SITUATION
            value = 4
            body = _Home
        }
        CONSTRAINT
        {
            type = SITUATION
            value = 0
            body = _NotHome
        }
        CONSTRAINT
        {
            type = REPEATABILITY
            value = ONCEPERPART
        }
    }
}

Edited by frizzank

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/24/2020 at 10:58 AM, AfterKerbin said:

Hello! Comrade author, are you going to update the modification at least under 1.10? It just so happens that only ... nothing works! It is sad! Dude, you have a cool mod, but where is the support? Hope for understanding!

It works perfectly fine.  Sounds like a personal problem if it's not working for you...which I won't help with.

• 1 month later...

Hey Nick,
This continues to be an indispensable mod for me.  I request the female end of the Big G docking port, lack of something to dock this to is why I have Never used this part.
I also request Disable Staging be added to Skylabs meteor shield.
As I have been happily using this mod for over 10 years now, I am also willing to pay you.
If there is a good reason why this is not possible, please tell me and I will quit asking. 

• 1 month later...

Hey I've been having a problem with the Atlas' booster skirt. Every time I decouple it, it bumps into the sustainer engine and flips the whole rocket around. I've tried everything from disabling gimbal to using weird action group settings. Am I the only one that's been having problems with this? I haven't been able to find anyone else that has this problem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.