[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

My comment about the workaround isn't for docking with the half-meter docking port, it's for docking with the Agena docking port. THAT'S the one where the funky collider mesh gives MechJeb fits.

Yeah, I was really amazed that both the indexing bar and the collar worked as well as they did. You've got a pretty good tolerance on the approach, and doing it manually is actually a whole lot of fun. Doing it with MJ kind of misses the point of using Gemini+Agena in first place.

Would the props in FASA effect OLDD at all? Because I'm trying to use Denny's Saturn V, but with OLDD installed stock science is disabled. I've deleted everything Apollo related and I just cannot figure this out. Can't get much of a response in Denny's thread so before I pm him.. Is there anything I can do?

Edited by Motokid600

I have a colony on laythe that I am trying to launch kerbals form and the FASA launch tower is a great way to load kerbals, but the tower entrance always loads underground, while normal launch clamps load with their bases on the uneven ground.

Anything I can do to fix this? Thanks!

I have a colony on laythe that I am trying to launch kerbals form and the FASA launch tower is a great way to load kerbals, but the tower entrance always loads underground, while normal launch clamps load with their bases on the uneven ground.

Anything I can do to fix this? Thanks!

Are you using EL? You should probably ask the modder of that mod, since it sounds like it has to deal with EL, and not FASA, because the tower works fine on Kerbin.

Are you using EL? You should probably ask the modder of that mod, since it sounds like it has to deal with EL, and not FASA, because the tower works fine on Kerbin.

Well the stock clamps still load with their bases on the ground so I figured I'd ask here as the FASA parts were the only ones compromised.

Well the stock clamps still load with their bases on the ground so I figured I'd ask here as the FASA parts were the only ones compromised.

Still, post the same question on the EL thread. Fasa towers might not be compatible. Fasa towers, unlike the stock clamps, have a large base that extends a few feet into the ground, where as the stock clamps just have a flat plate they sit on.

Still, post the same question on the EL thread. Fasa towers might not be compatible. Fasa towers, unlike the stock clamps, have a large base that extends a few feet into the ground, where as the stock clamps just have a flat plate they sit on.

Gotcha will do.

I just realized the centaur upperstage is actually a transtage (yes, that's it's actual name) upperstage

transtage:

http://space.skyrocket.de/img_sat/transtage-1__1.jpg

centaur:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/24/Centaur_rocket_model.jpg/250px-Centaur_rocket_model.jpg

*edit: just saw the description and it says its a combo of both of them

This has already been discussed in length, but your noticing has been noted.

This has already been discussed in length, but your noticing has been noted.

I've notice your notice about my notice and I'll be noting about your noticing about my noticing so others could be noting your notice about my notice of the transtage & centaur upper stages

*note* to some people wondering, Im not suggesting that Frizzank create a true centaur upper stage, as he already has a lot on his plate (he has a whole buffet) with making the largest & powerfullest rocket in the world. also people who would want to argue, click this

Edited by gooddog15

I've notice your notice about my notice and I'll be noting about your noticing about my noticing so others could be noting your notice about my notice of the transtage & centaur upper stages

lol I got confused four notices in.

Frizz, I have to say, seeing the old documents on the S1B's first stage. You did an even more amazing job getting it right than I previously thought. You have the "spider web" plate done correct to shape and proportion.

Well Done!

Frizz, I have to say, seeing the old documents on the S1B's first stage. You did an even more amazing job getting it right than I previously thought. You have the "spider web" plate done correct to shape and proportion.

Well Done!

Yea I thought it would be cool for those who would notice it. You have to rotate the engines for them to fit in correctly with the pipes to not clip through but not nessisary

Finally get the new ksp fx works on the H-1s 8-)

Edit: the trick to get the smoke works is changing transformName from "smokepoint" to "thrustTransform", because there is no smokepoint defined in the H-1 model.

ScreenShot-20140505-231753001.jpg

Edited by mwlue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.