[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

Not sure what happened....I unzipped the file again after my first post and reinstall...no engine...so I unzip a 3rd time and all is well....makes no sense, but ill take it lol.

Lovin this pack, everything looks amazing, node in right spot, and the textures....more of a space race kinda feel than the stock parts have!

The craft files also actually look like something you might see sitting on a launch pad in reality (unlike a lot of what I manage to build hehe)

So I was using the rescale factor to size the parts to the correct proportions. That seems to be somewhat broken in .20 (the attach nodes are in the wrong spots). Any one know how to fix that so I dont have to rescale every part and re-export them?

Adding scale = 1.0 fixed that problem for the external parts for me. The .zip I uploaded earlier seems to be a perfect 0.20 port except for the fact that the internal space of the Gemini capsule is messed up.
I'll try that...

No, that didn't work. It seems like 0.20 just doesn't like the interior of the Gemini capsule. Does anyone know why?

It may be because its scaled in unity. Working on fixing it...

Also thanks for the help

So I updated FASA so it would work with the .20 update.

Everything should work, if it doesn't, just tell me and I will fix it.

Its uploading to space port right now

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/gemini-and-mercury-frizzank-aeronautical-space-administration-fasa/

Thanks to Nobody_1707 for the help.

1.4 change list

Added part to configs and updated to work with .20

LR-91 - increased the weight slightly and efficiency, decreased thrust from 400 to 375, Tweaked collision

Centaur_FuelEng, increased efficiency and thrust from 400 to 500

LR-87 - twin increased weight efficiency and thrust 750 to 900

Gemini Pod-Increased the amount of Mono Propellent on board. Decreased the charge rate for the fuel cell. Decreased the electricity in the pod to a more

reasonable 100. lowered the weight.

Titan LFT short- removed excess o2

Titan LFT med– rounded off fuel level to be exactly twice as much as the short one.

Fixed texture being off on LR-91

Tweaked texture of Gemini_Dec_Lg

Titan_LFT_Long rotated so words were up front

FASA_Atlas_LFT_Cone reduced weight and fuel

Fixed Gemini IVA

Added Lander leg part

FASA FLAG!!

QzGxk3V.jpg

Excellent work frizzank.

Everything seems to work like a charm now.

I did, however, notice that the internals of the gemini capsule still were messed up and weird. Had a look around, and found that the files for the internals now were in ...\GameData\FASA\Spaces\FASA_Gemini_Int, and not ...\GameData\FASA\Internals\Spaces\FASA_Gemini_Int like they used to.

When I installed the updated mod, I did just overwrite the old files, so that might have been what caused this, but moving the Spaces folder inside the Internals did fix everything.

If this was caused by me just overwriting things, then don't mind this post, but I figured I'd share what I found, just in case this indeed is an issue to others as well.

Excellent work frizzank.

Everything seems to work like a charm now.

I did, however, notice that the internals of the gemini capsule still were messed up and weird. Had a look around, and found that the files for the internals now were in ...\GameData\FASA\Spaces\FASA_Gemini_Int, and not ...\GameData\FASA\Internals\Spaces\FASA_Gemini_Int like they used to.

When I installed the updated mod, I did just overwrite the old files, so that might have been what caused this, but moving the Spaces folder inside the Internals did fix everything.

If this was caused by me just overwriting things, then don't mind this post, but I figured I'd share what I found, just in case this indeed is an issue to others as well.

Yes I forgot to mention.

You must delete the old version pre .20 internals and parts before installing the new one, or you will get weirdness as you have noticed.

Love having this mod updated for .20! The first thing I did was send Gus and Deke Kerman to the Mun in the Gemini lander. :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.