[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

New Parts!

All new Gemini pod exterior,RCS is on the pod now.

Combined the RCS SAS decoupler into one part

Two new parachutes, drogue and regular, both are stack-able and can surface attach

New nosecones for your rockets, in 2.5 and 1.25m sizes

New decouplers and wall fairings. Though I highly recommend you use the procedural fairings mod from now on.

2 new 1.25m engines, Mini Orbital Bertha, and Mini 4x800

Javascript is disabled. View full album

New Parts!

All new Gemini pod exterior,RCS is on the pod now.

Combined the RCS SAS decoupler into one part

Two new parachutes, drogue and regular, both are stack-able and can surface attach

New nosecones for your rockets, in 2.5 and 1.25m sizes

New decouplers and wall fairings. Though I highly recommend you use the procedural fairings mod from now on.

2 new 1.25m engines, Mini Orbital Bertha, and Mini 4x800

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Looks Great, Can't wait sinds FASA is a default mod for me :)

Great work!

That Mars Lander is another variant of the Gemini Moon Lander. The Gemini is too small to comfortably go to the Moon, so imagine staying in there for the 500 day transit to Mars.

EDIT: Installed the new update. Half the parts aren't showing up. Put the Gemini and Mercury in the Parts folder of Squad, put it in its separate folder in GameData.

Edited by CaptRobau

Can you bring back the old 2.5m diameter fuel/monprop pack for the Centaur? I liked using that for my CSM, and I don't know of any way to adapt the Gemini capsule to have a 1.25m docking port on top of it.

Installed the new update. Half the parts aren't showing up. Put the Gemini and Mercury in the Parts folder of Squad, put it in its separate folder in GameData.

Unzip and put the FASA folder in your KSP/Gamedata directory. This is the same for any mod for KSP, they all go in the GameData directory

Can you bring back the old 2.5m diameter fuel/monprop pack for the Centaur? I liked using that for my CSM, and I don't know of any way to adapt the Gemini capsule to have a 1.25m docking port on top of it.

Are you saying you need a 2.5m fuel tank that has mono in it as well?

The Gemini Nosecone has a docking port on it?

Edited by frizzank

Well I wasn't but then this this mod came along.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/47065-0-21-ICBM-Launch-Silo

I am now required by the Titan ICBM convention to create a warhead for it. Probably going to be a probe core with some MIRV's attached to it or something.

Article 3-26.a Of the TICBMC

Any one creating a rocket using the Titan launch system is required to make a nuclear warhead for said missile once a launch silo is created. Even if said rocket is originally created for space exploration or other scientific study.

Peacekeeper+Missile+Warheads.jpg

Well I wasn't but then this this mod came along.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/47065-0-21-ICBM-Launch-Silo

I am now required by the Titan ICBM convention to create a warhead for it. Probably going to be a probe core with some MIRV's attached to it or something.

Article 3-26.a Of the TICBMC

Any one creating a rocket using the Titan launch system is required to make a nuclear warhead for said missile once a launch silo is created. Even if said rocket is originally created for space exploration or other scientific study.

snip

Can't wait till I can nuke North Kerea!

is anyone else getting an odd roll when they try to use rcs?

Can you describe what your doing to produce this odd roll, is it just the pod by itself or is it when used with some other parts, or is it just when rotating or translating?

Can't wait till I can nuke North Kerea!

It will not be an actual nuke just a probe core that looks like the nosecone from the Titan II missile. Sorry no mushroom clouds.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.