LLL - Lack Luster Labs - Development Thread

Lack

I hope not. But Lack might be a bit busy at the moment. This is one of the few mods I always look forward to installing. This and BD Armory.

I agree... very light mods and you get lots of bang for your buck on the 32bit limit. LLL mods are awesome.

Not dead, but its been crunch time at work for the last month or two. Should have some free time in June to get things updated.

If anyone else has the time to get things working for 1.0, I'd be really grateful.

Not dead, but its been crunch time at work for the last month or two. Should have some free time in June to get things updated.

If anyone else has the time to get things working for 1.0, I'd be really grateful.

WOOOO!

Thanks, we understand RL comes first. Long as we know its alive :)

Not sure if I can help much beyond bug testing any release.

Is the primary issue just the attachment nodes?

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot wait to Revive some of these

http://imgur.com/a/GNLXr

Hold on where did you get those turrets!

Is the primary issue just the attachment nodes?

There's also issues with parts that have changeable properties, like 2x1 Hull. KSP 1+ doesn't recognize each of the properties as being separate, so, all of the textures get placed on the part at once, and no changing them.

I'm seeing if I can update the LLL pack for myself. So far, I've managed to get the tank switching back by replacing the Firespitter plugin with the most recent one and I'm currently in the process of fixing the attachment nodes.

I might give it a shot, though I might leave the nerva engines as LFO for the time being, just to preserve their fuel efficiency. Add in the abblator to the heat shield, as well as fairing and cargo bay code to the cargo bays. No promises though at actually accomplishing anything, but I'll see what I might be able to do for 1.0.x Also need to mess around with proper heat tolerances now that heat is a thing in KSP.

@Prometheius Lord. Those are the two LLL turrets designed around BD Armory's mod. I love the looks of those so much, though the larger single barreled one fires two rounds as well.

Let me know if you would like someone to help test. I love this mod (well, I like it a lot), and would like to see it continued.

LGG

I've been a little on the sick side. So, all I've done so far is take a look at the parts to see where I should start. I am thinking of making the large radar dome into an orbital scanner, and the smaller radar dishes into narrow band scanners. I would definitely be happy for you to test once I get something done. Hopefully before Lack updates his stuff.

I'm wondering if anyone might know a solution to this problem I'm having with the 2x1 Drop-Ramp Cargo Legs. I see them in the parts selection, but I can't select them to put them on a ship. I thought it might be in the new version, so I tried an older version and it was still a problem. Maybe it might be a mod conflict? I'm using Karbonite, Community Resource Pack, KAS, KIS, Kerbal Positioning System, and SCANsat.

If someone has a solution to this I would be greatful.

I'm wondering if anyone might know a solution to this problem I'm having with the 2x1 Drop-Ramp Cargo Legs. I see them in the parts selection, but I can't select them to put them on a ship. I thought it might be in the new version, so I tried an older version and it was still a problem. Maybe it might be a mod conflict? I'm using Karbonite, Community Resource Pack, KAS, KIS, Kerbal Positioning System, and SCANsat.

If someone has a solution to this I would be greatful.

I've noticed this as well. I could use it as the root part, but could not even select it to place on the ship. This was with only LLL and firespitter to get the mod to work.

I got a bit farther in my tweaks. I think I figured out how the cargo bays work, I changed the parts with KASModuleContainer over to ModuleKISInventory (tried to make the internal volumes consistent with the KIS parts), and I fixed a few parts whose R&D requirements pointed towards nodes that no longer exist or whose names were changed.

http://www./download/avb20p06eyttzq5/LLL_13-1_with_node_and_firespitter_fixes_r2.zip

I got a bit farther in my tweaks. I think I figured out how the cargo bays work, I changed the parts with KASModuleContainer over to ModuleKISInventory (tried to make the internal volumes consistent with the KIS parts), and I fixed a few parts whose R&D requirements pointed towards nodes that no longer exist or whose names were changed.

http://www./download/avb20p06eyttzq5/LLL_13-1_with_node_and_firespitter_fixes_r2.zip

cool. I've been going through and changing all the max heat temps to around 2400 instead of 3400 to be more in line with stock KSP.

Might be able to do much more this weekend once I have my tooth pulled.

Ah, nice. I didn't realize you had made progress on that end. Just a downside of not using version control software like Git, I suppose.

I didn't get that far. But I might just spend much of today fixing up the parts. I miss them on my modded install. Though there are a lot of parts to go through.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.