LLL - Lack Luster Labs - Development Thread

Lack

Nice to see that some work has been started already. This is my favorite parts pack. Did you guys already know about the solar panels deploying funky? If you do so in the VAB they are 90 degrees off, and if done so on mission they spontaneously self-destruct on deploying.

EDIT Also have found the two side by side nodes on the farings are backwards.

Edited by DigitalProeliator

Nice to see that some work has been started already. This is my favorite parts pack. Did you guys already know about the solar panels deploying funky? If you do so in the VAB they are 90 degrees off, and if done so on mission they spontaneously self-destruct on deploying.

EDIT Also have found the two side by side nodes on the farings are backwards.

Thanks, we'll try to track this down, but I'm not sure what we can do for certain things not working with only config file editing.

Not a problem. Im in the same boat as you guys lol. I'm post any new bugs as I find them so everyone can be on the lookout for them. Sinking a multi launch Duna ISRU mission because of some bad Solar panels is not fun. ;.; But speaking of ISRU what do you guys think of adding Ore to the modular tanks?

Edit: After a little more messing around I found the panels DO deploy correctly just the radial attachment node for them is backwards. I guess the shaking from one or more deploying incorrectly caused the others to shake apart.

Not a problem. Im in the same boat as you guys lol. I'm post any new bugs as I find them so everyone can be on the lookout for them. Sinking a multi launch Duna ISRU mission because of some bad Solar panels is not fun. ;.; But speaking of ISRU what do you guys think of adding Ore to the modular tanks?

One of the things I have planned as well as changing the Kethane converter over to the stock ISRU converter.

Is there a plan to repackage all the great updates you all are doing for this mod pack? Also, are there plans for the LLL-Extra mod? I really miss using these mods, especially the antenna collection...

---updated---

Decided to download the file and check it out. Please excuse my stupidity...

Edited by adsii1970
Didn't download the file before I asked the questions... :/

Is there a plan to repackage all the great updates you all are doing for this mod pack? Also, are there plans for the LLL-Extra mod? I really miss using these mods, especially the antenna collection...

---updated---

Decided to download the file and check it out. Please excuse my stupidity...

I am currently fixing up Katallian's fixes with some of the ones I've talked about. Current progress is:

probes now have appropriate SAS modules, while command pods now don't have those (you must rely on pilots).

all engines have been balanced against their counterparts.

The Nerva's are now LF only, which is a 0.5 increase to LF usage compared to previous, but with an LF only tank, should allow you to go farther.

Heat shield/ debris shield now has ablater.

fixed the shrouded solar panel

The Omni radar now has Orbital Scanner modules.

Rotating dishes now have narrow band scanner functionality.

radar now has ground scanner functionality.

I am currently setting all parts to have appropriate max temp 2400 versus old 3400. Still have to finish over 2/3 of the remaining parts, and fix the bi-couplers attachment points.

I am currently fixing up Katallian's fixes with some of the ones I've talked about. Current progress is:

probes now have appropriate SAS modules, while command pods now don't have those (you must rely on pilots).

all engines have been balanced against their counterparts.

The Nerva's are now LF only, which is a 0.5 increase to LF usage compared to previous, but with an LF only tank, should allow you to go farther.

Heat shield/ debris shield now has ablater.

fixed the shrouded solar panel

The Omni radar now has Orbital Scanner modules.

Rotating dishes now have narrow band scanner functionality.

radar now has ground scanner functionality.

I am currently setting all parts to have appropriate max temp 2400 versus old 3400. Still have to finish over 2/3 of the remaining parts, and fix the bi-couplers attachment points.

Just wanted to say thank you for your work on this

Okay, I have finished my changes to LLL, there still may be some problems. Hope this holds people over till Lack can do a proper fix.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/LLL%20Fixed%201.0.2

Change Log (Dakota2063)

*rebalanced engines against stock counterparts

*Command pods had SAS removed for manned vessels

*Probes now have levelled SAS module so that they can perform like probe counterparts

*Debris/Heat shields now have 2400 ablator, and max temp reduced to 3400 as per stock heat shields.

*Omni radar now has orbital scanner functionality

*Radar now has surface scanner functionality

*Both rotating dishes now has Narrow band scanner functionality

*Fixed orientation of shrouded solar panel

*Added Stock ISRU functionality to Kethane converter and changed it's name.

*Fixed Bi-coupler bottom nodes.

*Reduced max Temperature by roughly 1000 to be more inline with current max heat values.

*Removed min and max scale from scale file as it now causes problems with new Tweakscale mod.

Change Log (Katalliaan)

*Changed cargo containers over to KIS

*Changed R&D tech that no longer existed

*Fixed nodes, so that parts connect properly.

Known issues

*Cargo drop bay legs have issue with being placed. can be first part, but does not like being placed otherwise. (Don't know how to fix)

*Air intakes don't have proper drag cubes, as with most other parts, and will drag more then other air intakes.

*Habitation ring not fixed, space in between arms.

Are you sure you set up that folder to share? It might also be better to zip up your patches and then share it as a single file.

hehe, maybe not. here is a new link, tell me if that works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xld97c09rokwsl/LLL%20Fixed%201.0.2.rar?dl=0

License information

3zs9Emz.png

Lack Luster Labs by Lack is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).

Edited by Dakota2063

Just as a question do any of you have any issues with the LLL Tug? It will grip onto something when I bump into it and I can let it go, but the item seams to no longer be effected by gravity... Oh and for the 2x1 landing legs Ive noticed they DO work, just spawn on the bottom of the VAB or SPH. You can then pick it up and use it as normal. Why it does this I have no idea.

Here's a quick patch for something we missed and some added functionality with Extraplanetary Launchpads:

• The 2x1 ISRU no longer has Kethane as a dependency in .
  • The 2(2x1) Workshop is now properly an Extraplanetary Launchpads workshop with the ability to convert Metal into RocketParts, and now requires Extraplanetary Launchpads instead of TAC Life Support.
  • Added a ModuleManager file that allows the ISRU to handle MetalOre to Metal and ScrapMetal to Metal for use in Extraplanetary Launchpads. It's a tweak I had made for myself for the stock ISRU, but I understand if you don't want to use it.

Link

Note that this is just a differential patch; you still need Dakota's link.

My system will not let me open a .rar file. Any way you could do it as a zip file?

Thanks for all the work you've done on this...

Why all the new pointless dependancies. LLL never needed them before. My machine has enough of a challenge loading mods this size without forcing another un-NEEDED mod to be added. I used those parts just fine without Connected.

If you want to make them recommended, fine. Needed? Why? Why the hell does berty need Connected???????

And why do I suddenly NEED deadly reentry? Isn't the new atmosphere challenging enough?

[LOG 17:42:19.162] Config(@PART[BERTY3]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[BERTY3]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.163] Config(@PART[EmberCockpit]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[EmberCockpit]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.164] Config(@PART[InfilPod]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[InfilPod]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.165] Config(@PART[MkVHog]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[MkVHog]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.166] Config(@PART[MkVHogBridge]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[MkVHogBridge]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.167] Config(@PART[MkVHogLarge]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[MkVHogLarge]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.168] Config(@PART[MKVII2x1Cockpit]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[MKVII2x1Cockpit]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.169] Config(@PART[LLLBridgetest]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLBridgetest]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.170] Config(@PART[MKVIICockpitLLL]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[MKVIICockpitLLL]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.172] Config(@PART[MKVII4x2Cockpit]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[MKVII4x2Cockpit]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.173] Config(@PART[MkVIIICatfish]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[MkVIIICatfish]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.174] Config(@PART[1x1hullnew]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[1x1hullnew]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.175] Config(@PART[1x1xthirdhullnew]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[1x1xthirdhullnew]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.176] Config(@PART[LLLCBMAnim]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCBMAnim]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.177] Config(@PART[LLLCBM]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCBM]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.178] Config(@PART[LLLCBMThin]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCBMThin]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.179] Config(@PART[LLLHatchdoor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLHatchdoor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.180] Config(@PART[WalkwayOLD]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[WalkwayOLD]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.181] Config(@PART[walkwayhub]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[walkwayhub]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.182] Config(@PART[LLLWalkwayNEW]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLWalkwayNEW]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.183] Config(@PART[Windowsect]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[Windowsect]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.184] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2b2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc2b2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.185] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2a2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc2a2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.186] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2b1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc2b1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.187] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2a1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc2a1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.188] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1a2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc1a2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.190] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1b2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc1b2H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.191] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1b1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc1b1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.192] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1a1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCirc1a1H]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.193] Config(@PART[4x2SAS]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2SAS]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.194] Config(@PART[4x2Weight]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2Weight]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.195] Config(@PART[4x2fueltest]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2fueltest]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.196] Config(@PART[4x2RCSS]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2RCSS]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.197] Config(@PART[2x1hull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1hull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.198] Config(@PART[2x1xthirdhull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1xthirdhull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.199] Config(@PART[2x1hulltest]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1hulltest]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.200] Config(@PART[4x2newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.201] Config(@PART[4x2newcargo2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2newcargo2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.202] Config(@PART[4x2WhHousing]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2WhHousing]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.203] Config(@PART[4to2Adaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4to2Adaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.204] Config(@PART[4x2Bicoupler]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2Bicoupler]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.205] Config(@PART[4to2x1Adaptorv1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4to2x1Adaptorv1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.206] Config(@PART[4to2x1Adaptorv2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4to2x1Adaptorv2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.207] Config(@PART[4x2Probe]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2Probe]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.208] Config(@PART[2x1LifeSupport]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1LifeSupport]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.209] Config(@PART[Windowsect]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[Windowsect]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.210] Config(@PART[2x1Hollowhouse]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1Hollowhouse]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.211] Config(@PART[Dual2x1hull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[Dual2x1hull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.213] Config(@PART[2x1newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.214] Config(@PART[2x1newcargo2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1newcargo2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.215] Config(@PART[2x2newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x2newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.216] Config(@PART[2x2hull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x2hull]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.217] Config(@PART[4x2newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.218] Config(@PART[4x2newcargo2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x2newcargo2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.219] Config(@PART[1to125Adaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[1to125Adaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.220] Config(@PART[2to1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.221] Config(@PART[2to1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.222] Config(@PART[2to1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.223] Config(@PART[2to1AdaptorOffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to1AdaptorOffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.224] Config(@PART[2to1AdaptorOffCentre]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to1AdaptorOffCentre]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.225] Config(@PART[2to1AdaptorOffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to1AdaptorOffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.227] Config(@PART[2x1Bicoupler]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1Bicoupler]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.228] Config(@PART[2x1to2x2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1to2x2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.229] Config(@PART[2to25mCircAdaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to25mCircAdaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.230] Config(@PART[2x1to1-25mAdaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1to1-25mAdaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.231] Config(@PART[2to2-5Adaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2to2-5Adaptor]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.232] Config(@PART[4x4newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x4newcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.233] Config(@PART[4x4newcargo5adapt]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x4newcargo5adapt]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.234] Config(@PART[]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.235] Config(@PART[2x1droprampcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1droprampcargo]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.236] Config(@PART[2x1Cargobed]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1Cargobed]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.237] Config(@PART[LLL1x1building]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLL1x1building]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.238] Config(@PART[LLL2x2building]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLL2x2building]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.239] Config(@PART[PolyHab]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[PolyHab]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.241] Config(@PART[PolyHab2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[PolyHab2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.242] Config(@PART[2x1KethaneConverter]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1KethaneConverter]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.243] Config(@PART[2x1Greenhouse]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1Greenhouse]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.244] Config(@PART[Airlockdoors]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[Airlockdoors]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.245] Config(@PART[LLL2x1dockingPort]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLL2x1dockingPort]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.246] Config(@PART[LLLExtendableActivityMod]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLExtendableActivityMod]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.247] Config(@PART[LLLGreenhouse]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLGreenhouse]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.248] Config(@PART[LLLGreenhousemid]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLGreenhousemid]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.249] Config(@PART[LLLGreenhousesmall]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLGreenhousesmall]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.250] Config(@PART[LLLCentriHab]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[LLLCentriHab]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.251] Config(@PART[Solar2x1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[Solar2x1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.253] Config(@PART[3x1to1x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to1x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.254] Config(@PART[3x1to1x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to1x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.255] Config(@PART[3x1to1x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to1x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.256] Config(@PART[3x1to1x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to1x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.257] Config(@PART[3x1to1x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to1x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.258] Config(@PART[3x1to1x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to1x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.259] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.260] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.261] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.262] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.263] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.265] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.266] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.267] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.268] Config(@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[3x1to2x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.269] Config(@PART[4x1to1x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to1x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.270] Config(@PART[4x1to1x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to1x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.271] Config(@PART[4x1to1x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to1x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.272] Config(@PART[4x1to1x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to1x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.273] Config(@PART[4x1to1x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to1x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.275] Config(@PART[4x1to1x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to1x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.276] Config(@PART[4x1to2x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to2x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.277] Config(@PART[4x1to2x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to2x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.278] Config(@PART[4x1to2x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to2x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.279] Config(@PART[4x1to2x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to2x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.280] Config(@PART[4x1to2x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to2x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.281] Config(@PART[4x1to2x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to2x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.282] Config(@PART[4x1to3x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to3x1Adaptor0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.283] Config(@PART[4x1to3x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to3x1Adaptor1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.284] Config(@PART[4x1to3x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to3x1Adaptor2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.285] Config(@PART[4x1to3x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to3x1OffCentre0]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.286] Config(@PART[4x1to3x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to3x1OffCentre1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.288] Config(@PART[4x1to3x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[4x1to3x1OffCentre2]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.289] Config(@PART[2x1LogisticHub]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1LogisticHub]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.290] Config(@PART[2x1TrkHousing1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1TrkHousing1]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.291] Config(@PART[2x1WhHousing]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_CLS/@PART[2x1WhHousing]:NEEDS[ConnectedLivingSpace]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleConnectedLivingSpace]]
[LOG 17:42:19.292] Config(@PART[LLL2x1dockingPort]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLL2x1dockingPort]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.293] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1b2F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc1b2F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.293] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1b1F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc1b1F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.294] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2b1F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc2b1F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.295] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2b2F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc2b2F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.296] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2b2F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc2b2F]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.296] Config(@PART[LLL1x1NoseProbe]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLL1x1NoseProbe]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.297] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1b2H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc1b2H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.298] Config(@PART[LLLCirc1b1H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc1b1H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.299] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2b2H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc2b2H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.299] Config(@PART[LLLCirc2b1H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLCirc2b1H]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.300] Config(@PART[EmberCockpit]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[EmberCockpit]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.301] Config(@PART[MkVHog]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[MkVHog]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.302] Config(@PART[MkVHogLarge]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[MkVHogLarge]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.302] Config(@PART[MKVIICockpitLLL]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[MKVIICockpitLLL]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.303] Config(@PART[LLL1x1NoseProbe]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLL1x1NoseProbe]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.304] Config(@PART[MKVII4x2Cockpit]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[MKVII4x2Cockpit]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.305] Config(@PART[MKVII2x1Cockpit]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[MKVII2x1Cockpit]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.305] Config(@PART[LLLDebrisShield]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLDebrisShield]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]
[LOG 17:42:19.306] Config(@PART[LLLDebrisShieldEND]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]) LLL Fixed 1.0.2/LLL/LLL_DRE/@PART[LLLDebrisShieldEND]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]

A patch that says "NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]" doesn't mean that the part won't work without DR. It means that the patch will not execute (and modify the part config) unless DR is installed. Same for Connected Living Space. Those patches add CLS and DR modules to parts if and only if you have the mods in question (otherwise, KSP will whine about not being able to find a "ModuleConnectedLivingSpace" or what have you).

Ummm not so. At least not in my case. I downloaded Dakota's fix... and mind you, thanks for helping Lack get this patched... and I might have had a dozen LLL parts, until I begrudgingly installed yet another mod, CLS.

Module manager may be a nice toy but here's my opinion. If a part doesn't absolutely NEED another mod, don't tell module manager. Module manager is stupid to the point that it simply disables things and doesn't tell the end user what or why.

If new users, those who could care less about getting down to the file level download LLL and like I did, find less than a dozen parts, the'll remove it. And ya know what, LLL is one of the best mods out there. That... would suck.

Fengist: The ModuleManager files in Dakota's package are identical to those in Lack's 0.90 download. You can run their contents through any diff tool to confirm that. I just checked in my install (with the only mods LLL has support for being KIS and Extraplanetary Launchpads) and I have something like 150 parts, not "a dozen".

Additionally, ModuleManager does exactly as it's told - if it can't figure out what you were trying to do, it'll throw an error and move on to the next node (or file if it's the entire file). It doesn't outright remove parts.

Yea I also have dozens of parts and im playing through a career mode game with only half the tech tree unlocked.... If you absolutly insist on not having the MM files you can delete them but as Kerbas said if you don't have the mod stated in the MM file it will be skipped.

Then I'm not sure what happened. The first run with Dakota's package installed, I got maybe 2 command modules from LLL to load. I reverted back to the .90 package, even freshly downloaded it and got all the parts I normally do (expanded never worked well because it can't find the meshes, I have to f12 and manually load those). I removed the old package, put the new one back in and again, got a dozen parts. Installed CLS and everything appeared.

With that, I could/can only assume it's module manager not allowing the parts to load or some other related issue.

I shall experiment further.

Dunno, I just removed CLS and everything appears to have loaded. It was strange.

Edited by Fengist

I'm not sure what is wrong with the module manager, but I recommend deleting the module manager files that you don't use, like connected lving spaces or deadly re-entry (also, those files might not be up to date with current versions.). That is what I do for my installation. As for the .zip file, took me a while to figure out that I could still use it, as .rar had taken over my compression options in the right click menu for folders, so sorry for the delay.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx541lkj4f9o9ud/LLL%20Fixed%201.0.2.zip?dl=0

License information

http://i.imgur.com/3zs9Emz.png

Lack Luster Labs by Lack is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).

Since this mod adds so many parts, most of which, like the rectangular profile ones, are interoperable best with other parts from this mod, is there any chance a custom VAB parts tab could be added like Infernal Robotics and KIS have done?

I'm looking into how it would be done, but I'm very new to the KSP API so you might be able to do it better/faster than I.

Since this mod adds so many parts, most of which, like the rectangular profile ones, are interoperable best with other parts from this mod, is there any chance a custom VAB parts tab could be added like Infernal Robotics and KIS have done?

I'm looking into how it would be done, but I'm very new to the KSP API so you might be able to do it better/faster than I.

KIS and IR use a method in their DLLs to do so (which LLL doesn't have). Filter Extension provides a way to define custom categories and subcategories with config files, which might be more in line with what you're looking for. It's got some configs that set Near Future, Umbra Space Industries, and B9 Aerospace into their own categories, so that might be a good basis for this patch.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.