Release thread here

KSC++

Release thread here

______

Github for bug-reporting:

https://github.com/Signatum/LLL/issues

______

Modding info

.blender files with UV maps available for individual parts on request.

Licence info

Edited by Lack
Tea and scones

You know what would be very cool indeed? If there was parts that could be used instead of everything that stock includes, but in LLL style.

A big job I know but damn that would be pretty awesome.

I think I would be tempted to delete my stock parts... :cool:

Im building a ship with these parts. Its not the best, but it has a load of lights. Planning on making it a refuel ship. Due to it actually using ion engines yet has a load of fuel. And this is really a good pack!

EDIT: Here she is! the SPIRIT OF KERBIN!

screenshot302.png

99a10437-bf49-4e1f-b075-c3154188b7ed.jpg

she shines very brightly!

Edited by patrizl001

Finally got round to making some adaptors.

znL8Msj.png

U6zaIbf.png

E4Uw7P0.png

L2gsK2J.png

Got a 1x1 to circular part, and a 2x1 to 1x1 part. They're not textured yet, but at least they exist.

(Mounted on a row of hub parts)

RzHd1oy.png

I'm glad I asked you on reddit if you had considered working on adapters! I think it will greatly expand players ability to use your awesome parts!

Yeah, they're made now. I think I'll put textures and releasing back a day or two, I just Ron-Swansoned a 3 person meat-plater, a decision I'm now starting to regret. I mean, I do need a high protein diet, but I think that may have been a bit too much.

I have to say though, if you haven't already, get the latest B9 Aerospace release. It works wonderfully with these parts.

3e0pO5n.png

jwsaTCX.png

rF7ZOCj.png

s6lpQ4o.png

iV9nPx2.png

Yeah, they're made now. I think I'll put textures and releasing back a day or two, I just Ron-Swansoned a 3 person meat-plater, a decision I'm now starting to regret. I mean, I do need a high protein diet, but I think that may have been a bit too much.

I have to say though, if you haven't already, get the latest B9 Aerospace release. It works wonderfully with these parts.

I was actually thinking about that when messing with the new pieces last night that looks awesome

hello lack luster,

I was wondering for the space cruiser command pod if you could put back the little piece beneath it

I've got a copy of the old version still. It hasn't got any specular or normal mapping and the hatch doesn't work (which was the reason I ditched the counter-weight, the way the node_collider's set up messes with the hatch).

LLLMkIII-OLD.zip

This is the best mod i've seen this year. Hats off to you.

Thanks, means a lot. Although I can think of a few that are far better (bac9's B9, for example. I'll need a fair bit more practice before I can get my parts to look as good as his/hers).

Can you make some ion-engine version parts? Or just battery and xenon tanks with ALOT of power and xenon? I have a number of mod engines that I made/modded, that would fit perfectly into this.

I'll get to it at some point, I'm sure. In the mean time I'd suggest copying one of the 2x1 RCS tanks and changing the config.

You'll need to change 'name = 2x1RCSL' to something like 'name = 2x1Xenon' and add in

RESOURCE
{
name = XenonGas
amount = 1600
maxAmount = 1600
}
RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 1000
maxAmount = 1000
}

Change the numbers to what ever you like, and then bob's your uncle (or Jeb, I guess).

Mind uploading the craft file of it seeing as you aren't its only fan?

I'm not a fan of craft files. To me KSP is about making your own things.

Plus it doesn't actually work, it has almost no struts so any acceleration applied makes it go all wobbly. I had to hyperedit it into orbit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.