[0.21] Kerbal LiveFeed: Passive Multiplayer Plugin/Client/Server v0.7.1

SodiumEyes

Another thought, did you change the HTTP (80) port, or the Default port (2075)? If you only changed the Default, try changing the HTTP (Again, you may have already tried this, I'm just trying to fire things to ya :))

Tried changing just one or just the other or both at once.

I am pretty much at the point where I am willing to just give up because I cannot get this working for the life of me.

I've even tried changing what port I am listening on entirely to see if its just 7777 it doesnt like. 2075 as you mention doesnt work. 8080 doesnt work. 6677 didnt work. Head smashing the numpad to get random numbers didnt work either. It just seems that on my system this application cannot open any Http port regardless of firewall access (tried turning that off completely), admin mode, other applications running etc etc.

you could just use any of the existing servers... there are quite a few, and they work fine.

for list, look here ->> http://klf-info.general-physics.de/

I know many people want 'there own' server, but ... perhaps try out using one of the existing ones first?

some are low use, and if you wanted 'just you and your friends' it likely wouldn't be too hard to find one that isn't being used and your friends can all connect to that one.

you could just use any of the existing servers... there are quite a few, and they work fine.

for list, look here ->> http://klf-info.general-physics.de/

I know many people want 'there own' server, but ... perhaps try out using one of the existing ones first?

some are low use, and if you wanted 'just you and your friends' it likely wouldn't be too hard to find one that isn't being used and your friends can all connect to that one.

What this kind man/woman said here. If you want, you can swing by my public server. I even have it set up so that all the screenshots get saves, and put up in a gallery you can view :)

Another Edit: Is my server something I should start a forum thread for?

Edited by JoshJ5Hawk
Assuming gender is bad

What this kind man/woman said here. If you want, you can swing by my public server. I even have it set up so that all the screenshots get saves, and put up in a gallery you can view :)

Another Edit: Is my server something I should start a forum thread for?

I save them as well, but I haven't yet thought of an intelligent way to display 25,000 of them. :\

Also, I haven't started a thread for my server, but it's certainly something you could do if you wanted to bring some attention to it.

I save them as well, but I haven't yet thought of an intelligent way to display 25,000 of them. :\

Also, I haven't started a thread for my server, but it's certainly something you could do if you wanted to bring some attention to it.

It's a really neat setup, and I was proud of myself for figuring it out lol.

Any thoughts as to what section of the forums I would put something like this in? lol

-Improved server flood prevention

would this aid to prevent Snapshot spamming, or does it ALSO aid in the prevention of Text spamming?

This question relates to an issue that ocoured recently where a spammer jumped into a well used KLF server, and made it unusable for over 2 hours.

I had heard about that and I'm sorry I wasn't online at the time to see it. I may provide some secure contact information to a couple people, or put up a public email address for cases like those.

Edit: You can now email oops[\at/]kerbalsp[\dot/]com if there's anymore issues with the server.

Edited by Vanderburg
Made an edit, duh!

Grek,

1) start KLF, connect

2) THEN start KSP

3) do not Alt-tab while ksp loads.

4) proffit

(note, as long as you connect KLF before you LOAD YOUR SAVE in KSP, and you didn't ever hit ALT-TAB, you will be fine).

Okay I would really appreciate the help if I can get it. I want to do a small server with just my friend and I believe I have successfully started a server, now how does my friend join it?

He has to use your IP to join and that Ip should be public one, however what is a standard port for this, I do not know.

He has to use your IP to join and that Ip should be public one, however what is a standard port for this, I do not know.

Okay here is the server info:

Port: 8080

Http Port: 80

... and the rest is just server options

I really like where this mod is going! I have a question regarding mods: is it possible to play with mods (the example seems to show KSPX), and if so are all the players required to have the same mods and the same versions?

I really like where this mod is going! I have a question regarding mods: is it possible to play with mods (the example seems to show KSPX), and if so are all the players required to have the same mods and the same versions?

Players are not actually in your game, they appear in your game as place holders, so mods are not a problem at all!

Coz, as you can see from the OP, KLF doesn't care what other mods users are running.

Because: a screenshot sent from your computer to someonelses wouldn't matter if they didn't have your mods in order to view the screen shot.

as to the same version of ksp doesn't matter, as long as KLF works with that version: Note: I do not think KLF works with the Demo.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.