[0.23.5]General Propulsionâ„¢ SOLD

Galacticruler

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Uh, for some reason when you click the link on the lack luster labs thread for tank treads it leads here, any idea why that is?

And is it still possible to get tank treads?

probably because he never updated the link. Link to the new post should be at the top of the OP.

I'm subscribed to the LLL thread, is that why suddenly I got a notification about this thread being updated which I've never seen before and certainly haven't subscribed to? O_o

not the slightest clue.

Might want to inform a moderator or admin or someone.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump, but as of today I will be leaving the KSP modding community. All development, what little was happening, will cease as of this post. I am sorry to disapoint anyone, but I am feeling bored with KSP at the moment.

If you're interested in taking over, PM me.

You should release the mod files under a permissive license if you do not wish to continue working on it.

My issue with that is that the model files are not mine. And I feel that someone who picks this up may do better without billions of dirivatives running about.

Then just release the code and other data under a permissive license with the note that the models are not included in the license. There are plenty of good modelers around here on the forums. ZZZ did some great work (IMO) on the KSP-I models.

Mods without permissive licenses tend to just die when the original author steps away.

By "permissive" I mean GPL, Creative Commons, or some other equivalent license.

Then just release the code and other data under a permissive license with the note that the models are not included in the license. There are plenty of good modelers around here on the forums. ZZZ did some great work (IMO) on the KSP-I models.

Mods without permissive licenses tend to just die when the original author steps away.

By "permissive" I mean GPL, Creative Commons, or some other equivalent license.

Well...88x31.png is at the end of the first post.

I figured that'd work.

And there are no plugins so the closest to code is the .CFGs.

If people want it bad enough, I'll do it though.

Edited by Galacticruler

Hello everyone! Me and Galacticruler have talked, and he agreed to let me take over his mod. I am pretty new to both KSP and modding, but I already have a slew of ideas. I have already set up an update, which you should see within around 10 hours from which this was posted. I shall edit this post when that happens. Yes, the next update is for 0.24 and above. I hope to see what you guys thing soon!