[0.23.5]General Propulsionâ„¢ SOLD

Galacticruler

Nice to see this updated! I was just working on your request, I'll update it to see if ewverything is still fune :P (btw sorry it's taking so long, I've been really busy lately. Although I think I should be done by tomorrow :) )

Thats alright man, life and other things happen.

Anyways, how do you personally feel about the mod?

Thats alright man, life and other things happen.

Anyways, how do you personally feel about the mod?

This has potential. I like the different resources and how you can process them, create fuel, etc. Maybe the engines are a tad bit overpowered (haven't checked if that has been changed in the new update though) but there's a good background idea. I think you should do custom models for the resizes of the RTGs/solar panels/KW parts. Else it's pretty neat ^^

hm, looks like those 2.5m tanks in the new update have weird attach nodes. I can either try to fix them or use those from .08, your call.

I'd love some help with those pesky nodes, but don't worry, I'm releasing a new version soon with placeholder tanks (the same ones as the other 4) that work better.

Also, the element Timonium is being renamed Stragneium.

I have feedbacks:

1- NO CFG edits please, if I want a CFG edit I can do it myself, it's an insult to all the other actual mods posted here.

2- NO stupid new resources please. Ever wondered why the stock nuclear rocket burns oxidizer? Because it's stupid annoying when it doesn't.

3- Your battery and impulse drive models look uninspired and generally bad.

I have feedbacks:

1- NO CFG edits please, if I want a CFG edit I can do it myself, it's an insult to all the other actual mods posted here.

2- NO stupid new resources please. Ever wondered why the stock nuclear rocket burns oxidizer? Because it's stupid annoying when it doesn't.

3- Your battery and impulse drive models look uninspired and generally bad.

1. It is not easy to have an orginal idea, just look at Puffin Technologies' Frameshift Drive. (this is made harder by lacking someone who understands unity and can texture.)

2. The new resource is there so I can control the density without altering stock values, and do note they are NOT final.

3. I must refer you to OrbitusII for that negitive feedback.

That Blutonium-238 tank... Do you have permission to use that model from KW Rocketry?

I'm unsure what you mean as I dumped the KW tanks 2 versions ago...

Glad to see you're getting some real feedback now! I haven't actually been playing KSP lately; other games have caught my interest for now. but i'm keeping my mod collection up to date, and watching this one with interest.

Why thankk you kind sir, for those kind words.

I'm afraid that i'm not making much progress lacking a skinner and Unity rigger.