Minecraft Discussion Thread

swiftgates24

I have an Acer AO722, AMD C-60 APU with Radeon HD graphics, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7, 64-bit version.

(Well, I mean MODDED Minecraft, using the Feed the Beast Launcher for a bunch of Forge mods)

I can imagine that being a bit light, but still I think a lot can be gained from extensive tweaking :cool: I'm more of a desktop guy, since they offer a bit more computing power for the same amount of money.

INCOMING TACTICAL BRAGGING

No spoilers >.>

R.I.P. phone browsers

This is my city, Vaturia. All of the buildings have an interior with exception to the restaurant and admin building. I've only done some of the hotel rooms and apartment rooms because they're essentially carbon copies of each other.

Main bridge into the city.

OptP8rI.jpg

Park, with pond, fountain, benches, etc.

BHiFwJh.jpg

Admin building. Has had no proper use yet.

4unTXLv.jpg

Apartments and pub. Pub is on the ground floor. Apartments take up all the rest.

umUBBGa.jpg

Unfinished front of the town hall. The part behind this will be far wider.

T5hqAv4.jpg

Bus-stop.

6g0AZbr.jpg

Undersized theatre.

UXBV5Kg.png

Hotel. Has it's own water features, reading area, minecart connection, cafe, toilets, conference rooms, hotel rooms, penthouses and swimming pool.

gLHTiCC.jpg

Statue and plaza.

mq7rZF4.jpg

Yacht and marina.

qH8LpYU.jpg

Framework of a future restaurant.

5jyIxaA.jpg

Bridge to the other part of the city.

zhoInJh.jpg

School.

dCYZhj0.jpg

Big office skyscraper thing.

7zBQGWg.jpg

Residential area.

5IFu6lY.jpg

Oil Power plant and pylons.

gCGG0Mv.jpg

Beginning of a military base. You can see two barracks, the reinforced house used as a tactician's office and radio reciever, dug-in position with camonet and a flak cannon. Barely done much on this.

ED43a7b.jpg

Barracks interior.

IgvUPjf.png

Im obsessed w/ building houses of any kinds. I've only built about 5 redstone contraptions, but i bet I've built over 25* houses in my MC career. I like to challenge myself sometimes by trying to build a functioning house that looks good in a 4*4*4 cube.

*Edited from 50 because of a re-count. That's what happens when you try to remember numbers at 00:30.

EDIT:

A few of my houses. I'll take screens of the insides or close-up of the houses if anybody wants them.

pUZ6NY3l.png Built off of one of those pyramid temple things you find scattered around minecraft. Has 4 floors and working doorbell. My best construct and I'm still building onto it.

8wCT32Ol.pngFound an island, built a house. Went for an inverted-pyramid style. Has 4 floors and plenty of storage.

1j1IzsEl.pngChallenged myself to build a small house. Has 3 floors, with one being a storage room, one a crafting and furnacing area with storage as well, and one being the bedroom.

Nice! I like your designs!

INCOMING TACTICAL BRAGGING

No spoilers >.>

R.I.P. phone browsers

This is my city, Vaturia. All of the buildings have an interior with exception to the restaurant and admin building. I've only done some of the hotel rooms and apartment rooms because they're essentially carbon copies of each other.

Main bridge into the city.

OptP8rI.jpg

Park, with pond, fountain, benches, etc.

BHiFwJh.jpg

Admin building. Has had no proper use yet.

4unTXLv.jpg

Apartments and pub. Pub is on the ground floor. Apartments take up all the rest.

umUBBGa.jpg

Unfinished front of the town hall. The part behind this will be far wider.

T5hqAv4.jpg

Bus-stop.

6g0AZbr.jpg

Undersized theatre.

UXBV5Kg.png

Hotel. Has it's own water features, reading area, minecart connection, cafe, toilets, conference rooms, hotel rooms, penthouses and swimming pool.

gLHTiCC.jpg

Statue and plaza.

mq7rZF4.jpg

Yacht and marina.

qH8LpYU.jpg

Framework of a future restaurant.

5jyIxaA.jpg

Bridge to the other part of the city.

zhoInJh.jpg

School.

dCYZhj0.jpg

Big office skyscraper thing.

7zBQGWg.jpg

Residential area.

5IFu6lY.jpg

Oil Power plant and pylons.

gCGG0Mv.jpg

Beginning of a military base. You can see two barracks, the reinforced house used as a tactician's office and radio reciever, dug-in position with camonet and a flak cannon. Barely done much on this.

ED43a7b.jpg

Barracks interior.

IgvUPjf.png

Sorry, I have to quote to get your images to work for me :(

I've converted an entire city from vanilla into tekkit, if anyone wants pics.

Anyway, incoming tactical bragging...

redstone tape memory

ajZop.png

soundcard project

g1hN1.png

abandoned 2 core cpu project (I'm working on bios now)

gbUiU.png

OMJvH.png

4x4 complete gpu

T3VrV.png

And Project *bZztTZt*, which is going to be *bZztTZt*END OF TACTICAL BRAGGING

Are you guys working in Creative or Survival mode? I always use Survival, Creative feels a bit like cheating to me :)

I work in creative. I've only used survival mode to test death contraptions.

*SELF-PROMOTION INBOUND*

Remember This?

pUZ6NY3l.png

I've worked on it more, and now it's this:

5wByZOsl.png

• 2 weeks later...

I find the main problem with Minecraft is the multiplier community are useless... Now if things were to change in that regard, like a KSP Community server... :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.