The user below me...

Felsmak

Maybe for some pretzels.

TUBM hablas un poco de español. Or, if not, speaks un little bit de espanglish. ;) 

Spoiler

Wait, hablas is the present tense form of hablar for tú. This technically wouldn't be fully correct, but that's all I know so far for verb conjugations. I'm surprised at all I've learned from Spanish class. :P Also, I actually really enjoy speaking other languages. English is stupid anyways. I mean, to, two, and too?? Crane and crane? Sometimes y? I before e, except this doesn't work in many words (It's weird) Anyway...

Translations to appease our English-speaking moderator overlords: First part is meant to say TUBM speaks a little Spanish.  tú=you, hablar=to speak, 

The Rock is busy filming right now, please try again later.

TUBM knows that Organic means "cellular life", not whether is was sprayed with pesticide or not and that the Ad person who came up with saying pesticide free was organic is as intelligent as something inorganic.

Not really, but I do get angry when people say foods are organic when they don't have pesticides on them.

TUBM doesn't understand why people who aren't allergic to gluten/ feel fine after eating gluten worry about buying gluten free food.

No, but I do get a good laugh at how many products now use "gluten free" as a gimmick. On Saturday, the grocery store had a sign above bacon that read "gluten free!" Of course bacon is gluten free... :rolleyes:

TUBM doesn't like rainy days.