The user below me...

Felsmak

15 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

I do not have ksp2 for now.

tubm has seen a very specific act at the ren fair and with only that and a single question can give the expected and correct reply (correct per the acts instructions) to this: Hey Audience!

Hello its scott Manley here

TUBM has been here for more than 3 years

I have been here nearly a decade! And now that i think about it, thats almost 1/4 of my life, just shy of it, as im 41… oof im old.

so @kspbiuitscursed while scott manley is a fine person, he was not the response I sought. “Hey What!” is the correct response.

tubm knows what ren faire act uses the call and response of “Hey Audience!” & “Hey What!” and can tell me what the complete phrase is:

I have been _____________. I am a _______ zombie.

Nope and nope. I was referencing Ded Bob from The Ded Bob Show in both my recent tubm posts. First: he calls out: Hey Audience! The correct response from the audience: Hey What! Second is when he is doing rules and his opening skit there in when he gets his bonker. He locates an audience member has them stare into his eye sockets. He then has them repeat after him: I have been Bobmotized. I am a Bobzombie. 

tubm: has been to the largest renaissance festival in the united states (some suggest it may also be the largest in the world) that sits on 70 acres for the actual fair (not including camping and parking or the rest of the properties footprint).

Yes

Spoiler

677, according to my Steam profile

But to be fair, most of them are from bundles like Humble Bundle, which I've never played or intended to get (it just came with a game(s) I wanted)

SteamBD says I have "played 243 out of 744 games" (32%)

TUBM has or currently collects Pokémon cards

Edited by Tazooka