Planet Ribbons Redux

Unistrut

It says this, and even when I leave the page, I can't log in. If you feel like this is taking up too much of the thread, let me know and I will take this to the private messages.

User Account Control

We have 928 members.

Privacy Policy

We promise to never send spam, nor share, sell, or be careless with your private information. We use "best practice" strong encryption with a random salt and a spicy pepper to safely store your password.

Register With Us

...for special treatment.

Registration successful. You may now login.

1 minute ago, NH04 said:

It says this, and even when I leave the page, I can't log in. If you feel like this is taking up too much of the thread, let me know and I will take this to the private messages.

What happens when you try to log in?  You can click the User link again to reload the page.  I may be having a caching issue with the page.

Help Wanted

Kerbaltek needs help with our mods. If you have a working knowledge of C#, please Contact us.

pixel.gif

If you find Kerbaltek useful, please consider donating - thanks!

All donations go to site-related expenses. We currently have $91.34 of our $119.00 goal, due September 3rd, 2021 - this reflects our new, cheaper hosting company with excess funds rolling over from last year. Thanks again to everyone who's donated so far - $210.34 for last year!

User Account Control

We have 928 members.

Privacy Policy

We promise to never send spam, nor share, sell, or be careless with your private information. We use "best practice" strong encryption with a random salt and a spicy pepper to safely store your password.

Register With Us

...for special treatment.

Registration successful. You may now login.

Just now, NH04 said:

Done! Now, can I make multiple ribbons for one destination (EX: Mun)?

Well done.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I think no.  You get the ribbon the first time you get to that planet/body.  Other things you do there give you the devices to put on that ribbon.  The more you do, the more devices on the ribbon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.