Rareden's Projects

Rareden

• 4 weeks later...

Rareden, finaly found this post i was looking for these pictures , i saw them before wanted to look at them again, they are all are really beautifull i hope to see every other projects of yours in days to come, at the moment i personelly thank you for filling my desktop pictures album theme

*sigh* My posts are broken. No more Eurostile for me. Very sad.

But, of course, I'm too lazy to fix it. Oh well.

Also, if we can do requests...

RIfLQls.png

Here's the first version.

RqiXFCG.png

Here's a group shot.

Vfy8juu.png

And here's one for Jeb.

UlgI6KF.jpg

Based on this vehicle, the Oshkosh HEMTT.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I am asking too much, or someone already asked that in that massive sea of comments, but could you do a space battle scene between two crafts (not a dogfight, but two battleships or carriers.)

Thank you !

So..I guess this thread is dying.

Edited by MegaUZI

• 2 months later...
Maybe I am asking too much, or someone already asked that in that massive sea of comments, but could you do a space battle scene between two crafts (not a dogfight, but two battleships or carriers.)

Thank you !

So..I guess this thread is dying.

Ive been busy lately and havent been around here much but heres a indev shot for a video if people are interested.

bsfR4D5.jpg

Could I make a request?

If so I was wondering if i could have an image the size of a youtube channel banner, and I would like to have a Z99 car getting air as it has just jumped from the rails that lead up to the launch pad, so it has just hit them, the rails are normally shown in my videos, I'd love it to have lense flare and stuff like that, thanks. The image can be either from the side or at an angle I dont mind. Also I'll give you the download link for the car and the video with a time point so that you know the rails and car I am talking about.

Rail Time point: 2:10

Car Time point: 1:26

Download Here

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Rareden - I wanted to let you know that I still have your heat shield parts that you released a while ago and they are fantastic, I like to use them as protection for aerobraking with large interplanetary ships. Every time i share pictures of a craft that uses them I get a couple requests for the mod, but it seems impossible to get now that the spaceport is gone, and I didn't want to repost something thats not mine. I'm still living in the past playing .24 but they still work fine, so please consider reposting them so others can enjoy them. Thanks!

Rareden - I wanted to let you know that I still have your heat shield parts that you released a while ago and they are fantastic, I like to use them as protection for aerobraking with large interplanetary ships. Every time i share pictures of a craft that uses them I get a couple requests for the mod, but it seems impossible to get now that the spaceport is gone, and I didn't want to repost something thats not mine. I'm still living in the past playing .24 but they still work fine, so please consider reposting them so others can enjoy them. Thanks!

I do want to continue them, but ive lost the file so if anyone has the original zip from the download it would be fantastic if they could send it to me

I do want to continue them, but ive lost the file so if anyone has the original zip from the download it would be fantastic if they could send it to me

There is a community based spaceport copy, there is a chance you might fish it out. If not, SQUAD has a copy of all Spaceport content, so I suggest you ask someone from the higher ranks.

I think that this

5MJIaFI.jpg
is even more relevant now that .25 is out.

Good job, sir.

"Jool" has got to be one of my favorite KSP films. I assume you did the fantastic render of when the spaceplane was plunging into the heart of the planet? (and the explosion?)

Hope you've got a chance to keep these coming!

Do you remember what the files are named? I might still have some, just don't recall where.

team.leit

maybe something like 6m heatshield and 3m heatshield, the zip may have been named "art of reentry" i think

Thanks, I will take a look through my files and see if I have it.

team.leit

EDIT: Found it, will upload and PM you with the link to it

Edited by team.leit
Found it

Rareden,

I was going through Russian KSP sites (don't ask why) and I found this http://.............../sandbox/sohraneniya-ksp/sohraneniya-raket-sandbox/1343-kerbpaint-repost.html

This website uses many of your wonderful images without acknowledging the creator. The images are called 'fan art' and your name/signature is cropped out and replaced with '...............'. This is just to let you know for copyright purposes and stuff. Whether they were allowed or not does not concern myself but it may concern yourself.

Your welcome.

(edit) The url has (without spaces) 'k e r b a l s p a c e . r u' at the start.

The replaced signature is the same as above with the 'k e r b a l s p a c e . r u'

Cheers mate

Edited by TheGamingNoobster
The url's were replaced with dots

Rareden,

I was going through Russian KSP sites (don't ask why) and I found this http://.............../sandbox/sohraneniya-ksp/sohraneniya-raket-sandbox/1343-kerbpaint-repost.html

This website uses many of your wonderful images without acknowledging the creator. The images are called 'fan art' and your name/signature is cropped out and replaced with '...............'. This is just to let you know for copyright purposes and stuff. Whether they were allowed or not does not concern myself but it may concern yourself.

Your welcome.

(edit) The url has (without spaces) 'k e r b a l s p a c e . r u' at the start.

The replaced signature is the same as above with the 'k e r b a l s p a c e . r u'

Cheers mate

Thank you for letting me know of this, i wouldnt mind if they kept the signature in but they replaced it with their own website signature

Im not sure how i can go about resolving this since its on their own website and am unsure if the mods or admin will cooperate

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.