Rareden's Projects

Rareden

These are of such good quality that they should be put onto huge posters and be sold out :D I want to pay you so I can simply print them out XD

Hope fully with the way tech is going, This art work will be the in game graphics in the next few years.

These are of such good quality that they should be put onto huge posters and be sold out :D I want to pay you so I can simply print them out XD

Hope fully with the way tech is going, This art work will be the in game graphics in the next few years.

well that can be arranged but it would need to be conducted off this site.

Not necessarily a request, but an idea.

I attempted to make a space station that was similar to the ISS in complexity. I was curious if it would be possible to render this, not necessarily this view, with some EVA kerbals like an actual ISS mission. Just curious. I can send the persistance file if desired.

FCWDuIw.jpg

Edit: another possible idea, EVA fixing something in orbit of another celestial body not named Kerbin

Edited by gmeine921

Not necessarily a request, but an idea.

I attempted to make a space station that was similar to the ISS in complexity. I was curious if it would be possible to render this, not necessarily this view, with some EVA kerbals like an actual ISS mission. Just curious. I can send the persistance file if desired.

-snip-

Edit: another possible idea, EVA fixing something in orbit of another celestial body not named Kerbin

that could go quite well with the dry dock over laythe image

curious what you mean by dry dock

it comes from shipping, its a place where large ships would move into this small man made bay kind of thing, then they would drain out all of the water so they could work on the underside of the ship. but in the way i was meaning, its a location/station in space where ships would dock for repairs or something like the image below

drydock-star-trek-nemesis-201.jpg

it comes from shipping, its a place where large ships would move into this small man made bay kind of thing, then they would drain out all of the water so they could work on the underside of the ship. but in the way i was meaning, its a location/station in space where ships would dock for repairs or something like the image below

-snip-

I did that in KSP once...

SFvVPgK.jpg

xoMxCI0.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.