Rareden's Projects

Rareden

Hmmm, it does sound good. But maybe after the current wave of requests?

lol i see your eager to have yours, this one will be out today anyway then i dont have any ideas that i really want to do for the moment so i will get back to requests

WHY DO YOU MAKE SUCH AMAZING PICS!

IT"S GLORIOUS!

Seriously, the detail is insane. I like the kerbal visible inside the station.

BECAUSE ITS FUN!!

lol for that terrain if squad released a way of editing planet textures i could easily put that in the game, its all texture based.

What are you going to be doing next? I say you should put up a poll on what type of craft gets a picture made of it next, it would allow you to see what people think you should do next. I vote doing Mekan1k's request of the Jool II-200.

What are you going to be doing next? I say you should put up a poll on what type of craft gets a picture made of it next, it would allow you to see what people think you should do next. I vote doing Mekan1k's request of the Jool II-200.

i still have 5 request on the list to do, im going to get back to those for the time being

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.