Rareden's Projects

Rareden

part count isnt really a issue, i only need to look over it and remake it in my 3d app

Yay, group awesome photo!

Yeah, but I went big on that (don't know why...), even though it was my first ship to Jool. That was when my computer actually ran KSP for a little while... you see, it had overheating problems, after maybe 5 or 6 years of being used and collecting dust, it was up to me to clean off the heat sinks and fans to help the cooling system. That seemed to fix it... for a while. Now it's back to being stupid and shutting down after 15 minutes of KSP. Probably all of the crap that it has collected after 5 or 6 years of continuous use. Not to derail the thread or anything :wink: . Point is, I have problems with having more than 5 mods installed (or anything, for that matter :()

I hope you do an amazing job with it, like you always do (and with everyone else's crafts too)!

TW1, is your space craft falling apart? There're floating strut connectors there. 0.0

Nope. Functioning as expected. :P

Those graphatrons had some strange bugs...

Strut connectors are also weird though...

SHpY9sah.png

Edited by Tw1

Is it that strut in the toppish-left corner? 'Cuz that's pretty weird.

That's it.

I went back to the VAB, and found it floating next to the rocket, acting as if it was the root part. :confused:

It was kinda cool though, as this was an Apollo replication, and it allowed me to recreate the part where strange objects were seen out the window in one of the Apollo flights. Except because this was KSP, my astronauts could just get out and investigate.

You could have them all side by side in orbit over Kerbin and have Kerbals working on them or something.

true that could be good, with a view down to crater lake below, had intended to use one of them aerobraking through jool with this in the background

CwPOKc6.jpg

Edited by Rareden

true that could be good, with a view down to crater lake below, had intended to use one of them aerobraking through jool with this in the background

Maybe have one up close, the others further back, and have an awesome areobrakers scene.:cool:

Also, did you finish your model of KSC?

Edited by Tw1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.