Rareden's Projects

Rareden

Oh yeah, thanks, and cool. Also tygoo, did you make that avatar yourself? If so I really like it. Have you heard of NerdCubed? He's a Youtuber and if you send him an email with pixel art of a game he's played he'll put it in his channel art.

EDIT: Nevermind... he seems to have removed that part from his "about" section...

Edited by RocketTurtle

Rareden, your newest picture looks.... AWESOME.

I think it needs a few kerbal firetrucks though.

they wouldn't have had time to respond to the fire though, explosion would only be 1-2 seconds old therefore there wouldn't be any firetrucks around

You should have an updated version with a bunch of Kerbal firetrucks and firemen and fire planes and stuff trying to put the fire out. Lol. Another cool scene would be modeling a fighter jet helmet and suit for a Kerbal and having him buzzing the tower with the camera right infront of his jet and the people in the tower cleaning up coffee and yelling at him... lol, and when I say having the camera close up I mean like your sixth picture... the one of the B9 rocket lifting off. Sort of like that...

EDIT: Also, make sure your 600th post is awesome. :D Lol, just kidding.

You should have an updated version with a bunch of Kerbal firetrucks and firemen and fire planes and stuff trying to put the fire out. Lol. Another cool scene would be modeling a fighter jet helmet and suit for a Kerbal and having him buzzing the tower with the camera right infront of his jet and the people in the tower cleaning up coffee and yelling at him... lol, and when I say having the camera close up I mean like your sixth picture... the one of the B9 rocket lifting off. Sort of like that...

lol these are great ideas, wow 597 already

Yay! I had a Gooâ„¢ idea! (If you're wondering where the Gooâ„¢ thing came from, I was typing this, forgot the "d", and then inspiration struck.)

EDIT: ANOTHER IDEA! Okay, so you know the 0.22 release animation? Yeah, so, you could make the little baby Kraken slipping out of the Gooâ„¢ canister with an evil look on his face...

Also tygoo, did you make that avatar yourself?

yes

Love the buzz the tower idea!

Very impressive work !

Nice fluid sim though.

I tried to rip off some of the model of the game, but i didn't find the way to get directly the ship as a .obj or whatever 3D format. How do you do that ?

I'm also wondering what software are you using ...

3ds MAX ? Maya ? Houdini maybe ?

Keep that awesome work !

Alright, cool, I know you'll make something great. If you happen to need a jet for the picture just give me a general rundown of how you want it to look and I could make it if you want.

P.S. You have 599 posts.

... that's cute :D

But congrats, you have some really awesome pictures.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rareden again."

http://bagoverflow.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/da0dcd67_rainbow-vomit.jpg?w=627

(mods don't touch this)

I don't know what you changed (apart from the widened wheelbase and rotated legs) but it looks somewhat 'beefier' which is a good thing,Time for a wallpaper to replace cloud-cage:P

EDIT:What did I say.Cm'on let me use one I even found the smallest one:(

I could have used this one http://www.determinedchicken.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/d/bd_rainbowvomit.jpg

Edited by Spartwo
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.