[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

I don't have the trouble with the Kerbonauts not showing up; However the Supersonic and the M5 cockpit look exactly like first 2 the screenshots there for me. I had just assume they have no internals to go with them.

I love the new components, especially the S2 widebody fuselage. I do have a question though, are there any plans to add a S2 wide body cargo bay? The fuselage itself is massive, and I think there'd be plenty of room for detachable cargo inside. It would be nice to have a decent amount of cargo without having to go all the way up to the HL body. A widebody passenger section might be nice too, but I think someone else already mentioned that. Inline docking ports for the S2 and S2 Widebody would also be nice, but admittedly that's a luxury. Either way. Excellent work. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Edited by Firov
S2, not Mk2

Looks like you didn't fully install, if the Internals and Plugins directory are installed as well as the Parts directory everything should be working properly.

ETA on config fix release? im dying to see how my spaceplane flies

Good Job Sir.

I worked this we to build something that deserve this pack.

Here the result:

I did make a fullwing ssto cargo (no canard, no tail just wing).

Cargo can bring 25 tons in orbit, and can land on KSC back easy , ready for another trip.

here some picts and an album

ieRnI9ft.png

click to enlarge

Many thanks for your valuable work.

After reinstalling the archive managed to solve the the problem with MK2 and S2. Has anyone found a solution to the problem with the MK5 and C3?

yeah, get a time machine, he hasn't made those IVAs yet

I don't have the trouble with the Kerbonauts not showing up; However the Supersonic and the M5 cockpit look exactly like first 2 the screenshots there for me. I had just assume they have no internals to go with them.

I'm having the same issue with the cockpit internals, That is if there are any new ones for the Mrk5 and the super sonic.

When messing around the awesome IVA's I noticed on a screen mentions about a "gunner module".

I have searched the forums but nothing came up...

Anyone have any info on that?

I really hope the spaceport link comes soon, mediafire and just about all other download sites are blocked on my network. If I were a crack addict in a spaceship, this would be like a cocaine asteroid just outside and not a spacesuit this side of the solar system to haul it in with.

The new version of B9 is just brilliant, I agree with the others in here though. We need some larger landing gear, otherwise you need about 20 of the stock landing gear on all of your planes :D

Have you ever seen the superlift airplanes? That's exactly how they do it.

"...landing gear system with 32 wheels was designed..."

IDjYs

Really awesome parts, love them!

But I had a question about the VTOL engine. Is it possible that you can make them so that you place them on any surface? I tried doing this myself in de code (sorry if you don't like me doing that) but then the engine will be for 1/3rd inside the object i want to attach it to.

I'd like to put them on any surface possible. just the green attachment nodes are limiting the ship designs a bit.

Thanks for reading!

Oh, and are you planning to make a cockpit for the S2 command module?

thanks!

ETA on config fix release? im dying to see how my spaceplane flies

Today? We've hit another small bug with the wings and bac9 was working on a couple of S2W pieces, hopefully when he comes back from work late tonight.

When messing around the awesome IVA's I noticed on a screen mentions about a "gunner module".

Just a little joke, like the fridge in the wiring cabinet and "Do not perform counter-clockwise rolls" post-it.

I guess my wishlist for a new tetragon/bac9 part would be either

[*]A lander-type command module or body, to go with those awesome landing legs

[*]an in-line folding docking clamp for one of the fuselage systems

but he's obviously a highly skilled dude with his own folder of "stuff I'd like to work on", so whatever gets released will be amazing either way. Passion and technical ability, a winning combination.

There was a mod with a machine gun that fires. Its long gone from the forums now though. But i have it.

There was a mod with a machine gun that fires. Its long gone from the forums now though. But i have it.

well if you're just talking weapon mods, pirated weapons is still floating around the internet, but that doesn't mean it'll work with his custom IVAs, in fact it'd surprise me greatly if it did, it's likely just a joke, or possibly something he hasn't implemented yet.