[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

The only problem I'm now having is actually putting something in the HL cargo bay. Can't really fit anything bigger than 1.25 through the tail door. Even if I can fit something in there I need to strut it. Quantum struts don't seem to work unless I have something DOCKED in there. I don't really want to go for docking ports and KAS seems to just make stuff go through each other and blow up... HRMM..

Thanks for reports about spaceport. Goddamnit, just when I have thought everyone would be able to download a working version. Uploading to mediafire.

Edit: Apparently it's not corrupted, hahhhhahahahaha:

<N3X15> Oh god

<N3X15> is bac9 around

<N3X15> His mod is so popular the server is running out of RAM from all the people downloading it

Here is mirror: http://www./download.php?f2kspqm3pn6f12l

Edited by bac9

How does it feel, having made a parts pack that's so popular that you can bring an entire server to its knees?

Have to say, loving the pack. Messing around, trying to make a flyable plane. Managed to take several designs off the ground, but not quite into space. The main issue is there's not enough room in the SPH to comfortably work half the time. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Might be stupid of me to ask this,but since FAR configs were merged with the old configs,do i need FAR to play with this mod? I'm asking since it became sheer impossible for me to launch the plane i build prior to update 5 (flew flawlessly before the update). Rebuilding it from scratch gave me the same result.

Might be stupid of me to ask this,but since FAR configs were merged with the old configs,do i need FAR to play with this mod? I'm asking since it became sheer impossible for me to launch the plane i build prior to update 5 (flew flawlessly before the update). Rebuilding it from scratch gave me the same result.

Nope, everything should work fine without FAR, the stock game just won't recognize additional parameters in the config that are used by FAR plugin, ignoring them.

Are there more M2 parts planned in the future? I really like the slab-sided aesthetic of them and it's a crying shame that they're currently only available as weird (but easy to build in) cargo bays.

Seriously, The HW21 large Wing ALWAYS explode after a warp.

(The notorious FAR bug with spontaneously exploding delta wings is solved completely) <- is from this?

HW21 large Wing does not explode on R3, start exploding from R4: what's changed?, can that be fixed?

Edit:

Also after a game quick save/restore it explode.

Edited by pinolallo

bac9, it is my greatest honour that I thank you for making this AMAZING COOL HOLY COW RIGHT OFF THE BAT OF THIS VERY WORLD *insert random words of praise* part pack! I have never seen such detail put into those models, let alone, the sheer number of parts! And thanks to you KSP now takes one more minute to start! :D

Thanks for the pack, its the most high-quality pack I've seen on these forums so far...

Seriously, The HW21 large Wing ALWAYS explode after a warp.

(The notorious FAR bug with spontaneously exploding delta wings is solved completely) <- is from this?

HW21 large Wing does not explode on R3, start exploding from R4: what's changed?, can that be fixed?

Edit:

Also after a game quick save/restore it explode.

No, separate bug, but might be related to the changes made to fix the first one, we will investigate.