[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

Yay! My favorite pack! <3 Amazing work on the new space center! It gave ksp that fresh look it needed! Building rockets and planes in the new hangers is awesome with the background. I feel like Im in some futuristic military hanger now or Space X building =P Props to Taveruis for his work on the pack too! Time to go play!

That reminded me to thank bac9!

The Space center now is awesome in every way possible, Artyom, you rock! Seriously.

The B9 pack is crashing for me now. Downloaded the Mediafire one, installed it just the way you said, but after it's loaded all the parts and wants to go to the menu it crashed. The problem goes away when remove the B9 stuff.

The B9 pack is crashing for me now. Downloaded the Mediafire one, installed it just the way you said, but after it's loaded all the parts and wants to go to the menu it crashed. The problem goes away when remove the B9 stuff.

Try toning town your graphics settings...

Hi, I run into a problem using SABRE M engines. When I activate the engine, all SABRE Intakes close itself and cannot be reopened. I don't know if it is my fault or if it is a bug, but if it is my fault and somebody else experienced the same problem and found solution, please let me know. Thanks!

For what ever reason, most of the parts in this pack aren't showing up for me, I can't find them in the parts tab, and when I load one of the example craft, it can't load because of missing parts. I am using the latest version, on Steam, and I tried both the Mediafire and Spaceport downloads, and it still won't load the parts.

Hi, I run into a problem using SABRE M engines. When I activate the engine, all SABRE Intakes close itself and cannot be reopened. I don't know if it is my fault or if it is a bug, but if it is my fault and somebody else experienced the same problem and found solution, please let me know. Thanks!

Are you running Mechjeb? If you are, check to see if throttle controls are set to automatically manage air intakes. If so, then your intakes are mostly shutting down because the system detects that, at that moment, your engines have enough air to function, but it is pretty freaky and I'd rather have more control over the intakes than lose that extra bit of drag.

LOL! the zip file does not work, unless you rename "Gamedata" to "GameData", at least under Linux.

Your results may differ if you use a lesser OS.

Because having to change things due to case sensitivity is clearly a sign of a "superior" OS... :sticktongue:

What's the situation with the intakes? All my favorite B9-based .20 SSTOs broke in .21, and B9 3.3 did not fix them. I'm baffled as to why, though, as it's the change in stock KSP that nerfed (fixed? broke?) the B9 intake behavior. Were my SSTOs flying due to buggy intakes, or are they now grounded due to a bug? I'm really curious as to what actually changed, since stock intakes are unaffected. Were the B9 ones buggy, and are now fixed?

Look under Structural... Although I have no idea what for to use it :D

Btw, the pictures in the first post show the supersonic cockpit to be able to "sink" into it's fuselage... Has that feature been deleted? Because I seem to be only able to turn the lights on and off.

Edited by cy-one

For what ever reason, most of the parts in this pack aren't showing up for me, I can't find them in the parts tab, and when I load one of the example craft, it can't load because of missing parts. I am using the latest version, on Steam, and I tried both the Mediafire and Spaceport downloads, and it still won't load the parts.

Are you sure you've put them in the right place?

Are you running Mechjeb? If you are, check to see if throttle controls are set to automatically manage air intakes. If so, then your intakes are mostly shutting down because the system detects that, at that moment, your engines have enough air to function, but it is pretty freaky and I'd rather have more control over the intakes than lose that extra bit of drag.

That solved it, thanks! I completely forgot about Mechjeb since I'm trying to fly some crazy spaceplane orbital tanker which requires manual control to somewhat control it and left that "Manage air intakes" setting on, when was using jet engines as boosters for rockets.

What's the situation with the intakes? All my favorite B9-based .20 SSTOs broke in .21, and B9 3.3 did not fix them. I'm baffled as to why, though, as it's the change in stock KSP that nerfed (fixed? broke?) the B9 intake behavior. Were my SSTOs flying due to buggy intakes, or are they now grounded due to a bug? I'm really curious as to what actually changed, since stock intakes are unaffected. Were the B9 ones buggy, and are now fixed?

Yeah I have the same question/issue; was the performance we were getting in 20.2 down to a bug/unbalanced setting? I really hope not!!

Interesting to hear you say that stock intakes are not effected, as I don't have a stock SSTO atm I've not been able to test that.