[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

I got B9 working with 0.23 mostly and the only problem I have now is if I install interstellar, the Saber engine just overheats. I can keep the overheating under control by using pre-coolers. However, as soon as I switch from air breathing to rocket mode, the temperature of the engine just shoots up and explodes.

Anyone got a fix for this?

Update KSP Interstellar, or delete B9 config files from KSPI folder.

Whoops! Great find, I totally missed that!

yeah i just thought it was strange to have "animationName = h50_landinglegtoggle2" twice... so i just checked the original config files and saw your little slip up.

nothing coffee and cake can't fix though :P

About a month ago Bac9 said he was looking to release an update in the upcoming weeks since he had QUOTE "a bunch of unintegrated parts already" judging buy the time gap it seems fair to assume that the release of .23 broke his schedule and parts. The result is he is trying to get everything ready ASAP but having to reengineer certain aspects meaning its taking time. By my estimates .24 is a month or so away so he has time but since B9 is fully functional in .23, albeit with some quirks, it isn't beyond belief that he may delay a new release until after .24. If this is the case I would assume it to be a huge release with dozens of new parts and mechanics to make up for the delay. Bac9 is a person with a great mod a huge following and an excellent reputation. I highly dbout he is done with KSP and suspect he has something big planned.

About a month ago Bac9 said he was looking to release an update in the upcoming weeks since he had QUOTE "a bunch of unintegrated parts already" judging buy the time gap it seems fair to assume that the release of .23 broke his schedule and parts. The result is he is trying to get everything ready ASAP but having to reengineer certain aspects meaning its taking time. By my estimates .24 is a month or so away so he has time but since B9 is fully functional in .23, albeit with some quirks, it isn't beyond belief that he may delay a new release until after .24. If this is the case I would assume it to be a huge release with dozens of new parts and mechanics to make up for the delay. Bac9 is a person with a great mod a huge following and an excellent reputation. I highly dbout he is done with KSP and suspect he has something big planned.

That is wat I was starting to think. He might drop the bombshell one or two weeks after .24 is released :)

OR: he could have ran off somewhere, Died,become Ill, Ate too much Christmas pudding etc. :P

I had same issue with landing gear, after long reading of this thread I was able to find a solution:

Go into directory with landing gear config files ( GameData\B9_Aerospace\Parts\Utility_Landing_Gear_ HDG ) and change Sideways Stiffness to 0.05

It worked like charm for me

Man, I do love you!!!! Don't even know what your advise saved most - my nerves or my time. :))))

What is the reason for this mod not being updated yet? I have been reading pages back now and I can find nothing. Has the author given word, and is there the necessary fixes up from brighter people the me, to work around the lack of updating?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance :)

Quick tweak to the InfoDrive - this makes it able to store science reports. You can then send it back to Kerbin in a small probe for full data recovery. Stick this into a .cfg and drop into GameData folder (must have module manager):

@PART[B9_Utility_InfoDrive]
{

MODULE
{
name = ModuleScienceContainer

reviewActionName = Review Stored Data
storeActionName = Store Experiments
evaOnlyStorage = True
storageRange = 2.0
}

}

Bac9 is lazy:mad:.

Bac9 is not lazy; but you most certainly are extremely rude, self-entitled, disrespectful, inappropriately demanding, and entirely undeserving of an update after making such an outrageous and ridiculous comment. It's not as if the B9 pack is even really broken right now  it's quite usable with a relatively tiny amount of effort to swap in a couple of updated plugins (and don't even think about asking for instructions for how to update it, as the information has been frequently supplied ad nauseam).

Bac9, please ignore the small number of idiots out there; the rest of us will patiently wait and do appreciate your generosity and efforts. Unlike some people, many of us do recognise that you have no obligation to meet any particular timescale, and will just be happy to have you in the community to whatever extent works for you.

Bac9 is not lazy. Lazy is that ones who don't want make themselves any trouble to read the thread or use a search button. B9 is non-commercial enthusiastic project (and I want to say - it's project of amazing quality) and authors don't owe anything to you.

Anyway. Don't know posted anyone complete update pack or not, haven't seen it in the thread, so maybe this will help anyone: this archive contains fully updated GameData folders and files for B9 to work with 0.23 - firespitter, ExsurgentEngineering; science, controls and SABREs fixes and reinforced gears, just copy (overrite old if needed) and go.

I think it may still need installation of Kerbal Joint Reinforcement mod, and Texture Compressor if you have memory issues. But for the B9 - it's complete.

Great thanks to the guys from this thread

Link to archive:

http://www.filedropper.com/gamedata

Hope it'll make someones life easier :)

Bac9 is lazy:mad:.

ok look. YOU make a mod with over 200 or more parts in it FROM SCRATCH AND KEEP IT UP TO DATE ASAP (whenever the version changes) AND BRING NEW STUFF IN. and then we'll see who's lazy and who's not.

if you can't accept the challenge then as BA baraka (MR. T.) once said:

"sit your ass down, shut up, and if i ever see your ass off that chair and you whining like a little baby again, you'll meet my friend PAIN"

just shush ok?

Quick tweak to the InfoDrive - this makes it able to store science reports. You can then send it back to Kerbin in a small probe for full data recovery. Stick this into a .cfg and drop into GameData folder (must have module manager):

@PART[B9_Utility_InfoDrive]
{

MODULE
{
name = ModuleScienceContainer

reviewActionName = Review Stored Data
storeActionName = Store Experiments
evaOnlyStorage = True
storageRange = 2.0
}

}

Oh that's quite sneaky right there. Also appropriate! Thank you!

ok look. YOU make a mod with over 200 or more parts in it FROM SCRATCH AND KEEP IT UP TO DATE ASAP (whenever the version changes) AND BRING NEW STUFF IN. and then we'll see who's lazy and who's not.

if you can't accept the challenge then as BA baraka (MR. T.) once said:

"sit your ass down, shut up, and if i ever see your ass off that chair and you whining like a little baby again, you'll meet my friend PAIN"

just shush ok?

What you said is fully True and I agree but seriously don't feed the troll that's all he wants. If we just ignore him hell leave and go back to playing call of duty or another game suiting his IQ

What you said is fully True and I agree but seriously don't feed the troll that's all he wants. If we just ignore him hell leave and go back to playing call of duty or another game suiting his IQ

Amen brother.Keeping something like this going is not that easy... let alone adding to it. ALL TEXTURES ARE DONE BY HAND!

let the haters hate and all the people of sufficient intellect continue to wait. "Greatness waits for no one"...."it also takes time"

So nobody knows what and if his working on it. Its a shame, but having a currently inactive YouTube channel with 42k subs, with many regularly spamming me for content, I surely do understand and respect his situation.

Has anyone else who is more mod accustomed then me, compiled a fix list though? Surely the great minds of this community has self updated most things :)

So nobody knows what and if his working on it. Its a shame, but having a currently inactive YouTube channel with 42k subs, with many regularly spamming me for content, I surely do understand and respect his situation.

Has anyone else who is more mod accustomed then me, compiled a fix list though? Surely the great minds of this community has self updated most things :)

There are notes earlier in the thread about what you need to do. Basically get the latest Firespitter .dll and the latest ExurgantEngineering .dll and you should be good to go.

Here, also mentioned just one page back.