[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

Waaaaaaait a minute.....

I just noticed bac9's name is blue again. Does this mean that... he's no longer a dev?!

He was only ever going to do work temporarily. Basically his parts are too much for Squad to handle.

Love these parts, cant wait for a possible update.

Have a quick question though. What causes the wheels to act so wobbly when attached to an aircraft, I've tried attaching at multiple angles with Editor Extensions and with just surface attachment. Either way after the wheels have accelerated past probably 50 m/s they become so wobbly the aircraft will crash out of control.

Look forward to B9's future stuff and thanks again!

i have installed the newest EE.dll & firespitter but i get stuck on the loading screen at "B9_Areospace/parts/Engine_jet_pod_medium/B9_Engine_jet_pod_medium."

this seems to be the problem. (from output_log) "

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/ea95e74f6e5f192d/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 54)

Could not create PartResource of type 'ElectricCharge

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/ea95e74f6e5f192d/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 54)

Could not create PartResource of type 'IntakeAir

LiquidFuel not found in resource database. Propellant Setup has failed.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ModuleEngines.SetupPropellant () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ModuleEngines.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.AddModule (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartLoader+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)"

here's the rest of it if you need it

My guesses are leaning towards probably not.

The community has already figured out what needs to be updated for 0.23, and if Bac hasn't come back by 0.24, the community will probably figure out how to fix it yet again.

i have installed the newest EE.dll & firespitter but i get stuck on the loading screen at "B9_Areospace/parts/Engine_jet_pod_medium/B9_Engine_jet_pod_medium."

this seems to be the problem. (from output_log) "

Could not create PartResource of type 'ElectricCharge

Could not create PartResource of type 'IntakeAir

LiquidFuel not found in resource database. Propellant Setup has failed.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ModuleEngines.SetupPropellant () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ModuleEngines.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.AddModule (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PartLoader+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)"

here's the rest of it if you need it

Are you missing ResGen in your GameData folder? Seems like that might influence why it can't deal with 'ElectricCharge' and 'IntakeAir', those being generated resources and all. :)

From what i can see you dont have your squad folder. Thats where the base resources are defined so if thats the case then thats why your engines wont load.

Bwahahaha!!! The most obvious issue, and I totally missed it! Oh well, at least it got others looking at missing folders to help zero in on the problem. :D

Hey, guys,

So, I have started playing around with the S2 parts, toying around with trying to make a vertical launch space shuttle, but when I was fiddling with the cargo bay parts, I couldn't figure out how to actually put stuff within them. Am I missing an adapter of sorts?

-Garland

Okay, I seriously need some help. EVERY single craft I make that's not a single engine on a single hull point with a single core in the front wobbles, wibbles and blows the hell up on the runway- even if I don't touch any commands other than "Stage" and "Throttle up." What's going on here?

[Edit] Note; I don't get this wobble with stock parts...

Edited by Tassyr

My guess would be you are using B9 wheels. See here for a fix.

thank you, testing now. I was sitting here thinking I was completely incompetent!

[edit] nnnnnnnnnope. That did nothing. Planes still randomly go "HEY I'M GOING TO SLAP THE GROUND WITH MY WINGS AND BLOW UP YAY!" XP

Edited by Tassyr

thank you, testing now. I was sitting here thinking I was completely incompetent!

[edit] nnnnnnnnnope. That did nothing. Planes still randomly go "HEY I'M GOING TO SLAP THE GROUND WITH MY WINGS AND BLOW UP YAY!" XP

Struts? Kerbal Joint Reinforcement?

Struts? Kerbal Joint Reinforcement?

That's the thing, it's not wobbling like a rocket where it BENDS- it's like the center of mass randomly flips around!

Ever seen a bicycle steered by someone trying not to crash, where they lean to one side, then the other, then back and forth madly out of control until they run into something and have to go to the ER? THAT. Imagine THAT.

Edited by Tassyr