[0.22] B9 Aerospace Pack / R4.0c / New pods, IVAs, engines, fuselages & structures

bac9

I think it's a big problem with attachments.. Why are all attachments size 1? Most of the attachments need to be size 2.

Trusses help just a bit, but I don't like using trusses much cause it ruins the sleek look and beauty of this mod!

First off, this is an absolutely beautiful mod.

I would like to see the parts fit together better however. For example, the Mk2 bodies don't line up with stock, there is no way to transition from S2 to S2 wide aside from the intake, and engine attachments are sparse. Might I suggest you offer embedded 1.25m attachment points for landing gear, engines, intakes, etc? Also a slight modification of the intake model could easily work as a sleek engine set. It would be nice if the tail parts stop falling off too (using the SUPER heavy struts from NP and they still detach from the 2G takeoff).

The HW21 Heavy Wing liquid fuel doesn't work, the resource isn't labeled as a resource so that part of the CFG doesn't work.

Oh, and the Atlas Low Profile engine has the same flavour text as the LV909 still.

Edited by hoojiwana

...there is no way to transition from S2 to S2 wide aside from the intake, and engine attachments are sparse. Might I suggest you offer embedded 1.25m attachment points for landing gear, engines, intakes, etc? Also a slight modification of the intake model could easily work as a sleek engine set. It would be nice if the tail parts stop falling off too (using the SUPER heavy struts from NP and they still detach from the 2G takeoff).

I agree, it would be nice to have in-style bi- and tri-couplers for engines. I am currently using inverted s2 intake to go from s2 wide to s2, which is ridiculous.. And those holes are perfect for fitting engines in! And I am currently using 2m adapter and NP tricoupler for engines

Attachment points should be changed to "2" type (already said that)

Alas, the FAR parts act odd or explode. With the S2 wide + huge wings I also get a very odd and uncontrollable wobble that eventually annihilates the engine section I built.

Nevertheless, SWEET MOTHER!!! These parts are FANTASTIC!

I agree, it would be nice to have in-style bi- and tri-couplers for engines. I am currently using inverted s2 intake to go from s2 wide to s2, which is ridiculous.. And those holes are perfect for fitting engines in! And I am currently using 2m adapter and NP tricoupler for engines

Attachment points should be changed to "2" type (already said that)

I am not very familiar with part creation yet. Can you give an example before/after? Also, and this is pure laziness on my part, I don't want to duplicate the mod author's efforts if he will have it fixed for all shortly.

I am not very familiar with part creation yet. Can you give an example before/after? Also, and this is pure laziness on my part, I don't want to duplicate the mod author's efforts if he will have it fixed for all shortly.

In .cfg there is

// --- node definitions ---
// definition format is Position X, Position Y, Position Z, Up X, Up Y, Up Z
node_stack_bottom = 0, -2.5, 0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0

Actually there's another hidden parameter, attachment size. If you add "2" at the end of the line the attachment size will change to 2, like this:

node_stack_bottom = 0, -2.5, 0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 2

and this is how it looks in VAB:

po4Qxzq.jpg

The part is much stronger with 2!

Also note that the number is integer, so if you put "2.0" the game will crash, always write "2"

Edited by nothke

This is the best looking mod for KSP! Models look awesome, design is awesome. Downloading right now.

bac9, is it true that you are russian and you did some mods for Stalker games? Where can I download them? :D