[1.0]Vanguard Technologies | EVA parachutes | still works

Kreuzung

Anywhere, and the .cs is just source code so you don't even need that. Just be aware that EVAparachutes.dll alone doesn't work, you still have to download the mod itself.

Hey Kreuzung, long time no text. A while back I saw some new models for both boxes. Really was excited about them, but I have not heard nor seen anything more. Are they still in the making, or did the deal fall through?

Thx to all Modders for keeping KSP alive for many of us.

Dren

Hey Kreuzung, long time no text. A while back I saw some new models for both boxes. Really was excited about them, but I have not heard nor seen anything more. Are they still in the making, or did the deal fall through?

I've messed around with the png files. For some reasons I can't add a screen shot here. In the zip I've included the textures and the psd files for easy replacement of textures. https://www.dropbox.com/s/psf70o8r4e7wiq0/textures.zip

Hey Papa, thx for the new textures. I cant seem to get the chutes to function though. I see them in the UI choices, but no joy with trying to open one. I can eject just fine, but since the ROF is a bit much for even Jeb to handle with out the chutes, I'm not getting to use my favorite survival Mod.

Patiently awaiting the .24 release

Thx for putting in the time man. It might get old seeing my "Thank you" at the end of every post I make, but truly, I wouldn't be playing with out these great mods.

Dren

Someone had mentioned a while back that there is a module manager file to add the ejection module to the command modules by default. Could someone provide a link to that?

Hey Papa, thx for the new textures. I cant seem to get the chutes to function though. I see them in the UI choices, but no joy with trying to open one. I can eject just fine, but since the ROF is a bit much for even Jeb to handle with out the chutes, I'm not getting to use my favorite survival Mod.

Patiently awaiting the .24 release

Thx for putting in the time man. It might get old seeing my "Thank you" at the end of every post I make, but truly, I wouldn't be playing with out these great mods.

Dren

Just get the file on page 6 where it gives all kerbals a parachute it works great and all you have to do is press space + F , I don't play with out it http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/25305-0-23-Vanguard-Technologies-EVA-parachutes-23!-Sry-4-not-fixing-earlier-(Dec-30)/page6?p=442982&viewfull=1#post442982

Ok I have a problem......

I dont know how to install the plugin.

Also when i hit the parachute box it says no target. when i use space-f the game lags, and from the kerbal menu it also says no target. How do i fix this, and sorry for the horrible grammar.

>Javster

Lack's Luster Labs (though it's optional for that), ASET deployable light globe, ASET colour-changing lights, and a few other ones I think.

>theattackcorgi

First, the "no target" messages are unrelated to this mod and appear in the stock game as well if you left-click fast enough. Did you install both the plugin and the parts? Can you check if GameData\VNG\parachute\model.mu exists?

To quote the post I wrote 20 hours ago right above yours,

[...] the "no target" messages are unrelated to this mod and appear in the stock game as well if you left-click fast enough. [...]

Nice mod! But the eject module doesn't look very nice, that's why I made a few edits:

http://i.imgur.com/1YUV0YY.jpg

Yes, you are right, mesh and texture are from the radial chute, but I think now it's a little prettier, isn't it?

****, I like that better than mine...

Have a link for it?

Edited by Sentmassen

I can't get the parachute to open :( Yes, I have Model.MU and I do not have another copy of vanguardtechnologies.dll so what am I doing wrong??? though this is only for career mode, in sandbox it works fine

I can't get the parachute to open :( Yes, I have Model.MU and I do not have another copy of vanguardtechnologies.dll so what am I doing wrong??? though this is only for career mode, in sandbox it works fine