[1.0]Vanguard Technologies | EVA parachutes | still works

Kreuzung

I can't get the parachute to open :( Yes, I have Model.MU and I do not have another copy of vanguardtechnologies.dll so what am I doing wrong??? though this is only for career mode, in sandbox it works fine

are you using treeloader? I started a career with one of the custom trees, and I have ben having the ame issue. It eorks with the default interstellar tree... Maybe there is a needed node that ends up mapped to the far end in some?

Thank you for the quick answer! yes, I'm using treeloader, but I can unlock the parts, they just dont work. how should I fix it, btw I am using interstellar tree

I have no idea either - I am [hopefully educated] guessing at what the cause is - I only have the EVA parachutes thing installed myself - the gui on an eva'd kerbal has the deploy dialogues, but they don't do anything when I click on them. Maybe make a new test career save, edit that save file for a bunch of science, and complete the tech tree. See if it works then - maybe a node is implicit in the dll or something and is moved to late in the tech tree in interstellar? I had it working - it stopped working when I installed RSS, then never started again, even when I removed it.

Nodes are not hardcoded, if you unlock the parts, you should be able to fully use them. Check the log when you try to deploy parachutes, and if you use the Space+F shortcut, try holding it down for a second or so, the game tends to not accept your input anymore if you just briefly press both keys as you'd normally do (this behaviour started to appear in .23 or .23.5).

Nodes are not hardcoded, if you unlock the parts, you should be able to fully use them. Check the log when you try to deploy parachutes, and if you use the Space+F shortcut, try holding it down for a second or so, the game tends to not accept your input anymore if you just briefly press both keys as you'd normally do (this behaviour started to appear in .23 or .23.5).

I'll try that then - maybe my clicks are not registering then

Hi just want to say awesome work with this mod, It's really cool. Also just a quick question, is it possible to add the ability to eject without having to add a part? I've had a few problems with the part detaching when using DRE and FAR.

I'm also using DRE and FAR and the part never detaches for me...

Anyway, just write a ModuleManager config that adds the ejection part module (you can get it from the ejection module's part.cfg, just change the max number of ejects to -1 to prevent explosions) to all command pods.

Yesterday, I tried to make a mod overhaul to KSP x64 for memory testing. A mod worked nominal.

Today I find out that mod "ActiveTextureManagement" for reduction textures was some how patched up.

And add it to overhaul.

And here is problems:

https://yadi.sk/d/KQSBozFdX252A

Of course it's more like a problem of a raw reduction mod.

Edited by Meltafire

Just my two cents: It seems to work fine in .24 on OSX. Haven't tested it rigorously, but the ejection system and personal parachutes both work as they always have every time I've used them so far.

Soon as I add the required files to my x64 install from my 23.5 install it crashes while loading remove it and it works fine, does the dll require compiling for 64 bit is there a chance you could recompile it for 64bit please.