[1.0]Vanguard Technologies | EVA parachutes | still works

Kreuzung

What do you mean with "new module design"? It's still working fine for me, in fact it saved Jebediah twice just an hour or two ago.

Hi Kreuzung,

Are you absolutely sure things are working in 0.90 as expected?

I ask because I note that in InternalCustomHelmets.cs the OnUpdate() function calls an undefined method viz. UIPartActionController.SetLayerRecursive(helmet.transform, 16);

• 2 weeks later...

Mods not working for me. I've installed the plugin and the mod. both type of cute are shone in the SPH and are mountable on the craft. When I hit backspace or click the abort icon nothing happens.

For the mod I put the vng directory from the zip into the gamedata directory. Same for the . . . . wait a sec. my download of the plugin is corrupted. I'm redownloading now and will try reinstalling it tonight when I get home from work.

Edit:

Alright. Installing a non-corrupted plugin has solved the problem.

Looking at my download logs, the download was interrupted and resumed three minutes latter. Cable must have gone down and corrupted the download. Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by Ford6

• 3 weeks later...
probably never, I'm still trying to get it to work

sounds like your doing it wrong.

Worked for me as-is in 0.90 just fine; tested last night.
Eject saved my Kerbal as well. :) Can't confirm Shift-F is working properly since I hit the wrong keys :P Context menu works perfectly for deployment though.
Tried eject again last night and the chute worked again and with the key combo too :)
What do you mean with "new module design"? It's still working fine for me, in fact it saved Jebediah twice just an hour or two ago.

and works when I tested. Ejector module functions and always equipped parachute plugin still working. debug open to prove .90 (biome in map view display)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

• 2 months later...