Sign in to follow this  
iDan122

I survived! Join the survivor camp! Let KSI help you!

Did you lose more than 100 posts?  

1. 1. Did you lose more than 100 posts?

I survived the blackout! Don't think I lost any posts, didn't have too many in the first places.

I don't think I lost too much, but a lot of the threads I read the most disappeared.

Edit: I lost almost every one of my posts, so I think I lost a lot. ;.;

I didn't lose 100 posts because I had not yet made 100 when my account died. I think I was up to 60 something. So I guess that makes me a survivor? Or maybe not because I had to start from zero again :P

I'm a survivor! Just had to re-upload my profile picture (the incredibly awesome B★RS) and everything was back to normal :)

Edit: Oh no, I went down to 10 posts! From the huge total of 33! The tragedy!

my daily routine of checking this forum after the daily news was disrupted but survivable

felt like i was alone in the universe

good to know there are aliens still in my universe

Wat-wat-wat,the prophecy,was...true? Oh my...so many....dead...I survived? But..but...how?

(P.S. I joined april 2013 because my account was 'NOPED' after I survived.)

I survived. Luckily, I didn't lose to many posts. I'm not really that active :D.

We do what we must

because we can.

For the good of all of us.

Except the ones who are dead.

I survived but I lost about half of my posts, half my reputation and the Stock Repository thread was decimated.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.

You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Looks like I made it. Had some issues with password not working (and the password reset function not working) but it seems to be working now...

The only notable thing I lost that I can think of was my Kinetic Freefall thread in the fanworks forums. I recovered it with Google Cache info, and it's right here, perfectly fine: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/25463-Kinetic-Freefall-Ep-1-Space-Warfare-Evolved

It's because I haven't posted really since last year, except for that and a few replies to threads.

Still around!Even thou I lost a lot of posts (Less than 100), but got my older account too which is from 2011 or so :P

Lost all my posts. On another note the Extraplanetary Space Centers thread in Plugin Development was lost.

I lived! I started my account early, I only made it so I could download the Gemini mod. I have an ok post count now, but I barely posted as it was.

I survived, but I don't wanna join no survivor camp! I don't wanna sleep in some tent with no insulation and in which you can hear the rain every night! I'm gonna go back to my underground bunker, where I have a nice cast-iron potbelly stove, where I can't hear anything but the radio and the jukebox, and a greenhouse with fluorescent lighting in it. Now, please excuse me while I go back to the bunker, lock myself in, and make up some pizza. MMmMmmMMMM... PiZZZzzzZZzzZzZzZAAaaAaaaAAA.

Oh yeah, I just remembered something:

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN! AND THAT'S FINAL!

Don't send the KSI over either. I don't want no law enforcement officials swarming my place just because there was a huge disaster. I'm perfectly fine and set up in my bunker, and I'm happy with my bunker.

Edited by Flymetothemun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.