Post your space station MEGATHREAD

When I discovered that I could change the .cfg files, one of my first action was to create some tanks empty...

So I could launch that thing in one piece (still weigh 86 tons) in a 500km orbit.

screenshot6uo.png

The solar panels are the stock one, resized. At full load it weigh near 400 tons.

It is named "The Flea".

I'ts still a work in progress. I only added the heatshield for the aerobrake at Laythe. Quite an expencive addition for something we dont actually need(47tonnes) but I cant wait to see it hit at 8kmps!!

laythe_mothership.jpg

Almost look like from movie called sunshine

This is my most favorite space station I even built. But when my computer dead. I lost it :( But now my KSP is on Steam So... I didn't get build station yet. Anyway this is old picture but still my favorite

Wallpaper01_zps63e5d92e.png

I call it The Majestic, a huge refueling station launched in one piece, I had to use the fuelbalancer mod to empty it's tanks to get it into orbit, at the launchpad the whole section weighed 500 tonnes and had a tendency to disintegrate under thrust but once in orbit it's very kind to the processor (only about 200 parts)!

l3VMesb.jpg

MK 2 Is almost ready as well, parts removed and improved stability on the launchpad is the goal

Edited by Kidneythump